But these vampires I have been studying is a ruthless killer. Studying them is one step to my plan to get revenge on Lincoln. I have been perfecting every single detail, watching vampires around me act.

It's only a matter of time for me to reveal myself to these vampires once and for all.

The sweet melody of Alex's whistle echoed in the air causing birds to fly around wildly. I smiled catching the sight of it. The birds changed directions and came straight down flying straight pass me towards Dominic. I look over my shoulder to find him rolling on the floor swatting the birds away with his arms. I laughed loudly seeing Alex up ahead with her wolf that she grew to love and the wolf protects her like she's his family. Alex sent me a wink before riding off to the finish line meeting me there.

I can hear their quiet footsteps running towards us, targetting our backs to stop us. I reached the big white flag where Alex sat adoringly with her wolf's head on her lap.I reached her and gave her a hi-5.

"Yes we won!"I chuckled seeing all of them standing there.

"That's so unfair!" Luke whine like a kid almost stomping his foot on the ground making me laugh."Michael they cheated!!"

They always run to Michael for problems, they treat and respect Michael like he's their father. Michael is the guy that helps you through any of your problems. He trains you and make you a better version of yourself.

"Oh suck it up Luke for the millionth time!" Michael rolled his eyes amused at Luke's pouting face. "I swear he acts more of a kid rather then an old vampire." Michael snort giving Alex a high-5.

"It is unfair" And in time Kat agreed with Luke like an evil twin they are.

"I know it's unfair how we are too awesome for all of you to handle" I smirk.

Kat and Luke gave the usual glare, Chester just smiled at me while Dominic and Niki gave an expressionless face. Michael at my usual side patting me on the back.

"Let's go kids we are going back home" Michael smiled over at me. "Are you coming with us this time?"He looked at me.

I stayed in the little Island for three years now. I can't remember the sound of cars or the smoke of the subway tunnels. I don't remember the buildings, traffic and people rushing around. I have forgotten what home is like.

The others moved back to LA but I stayed and Alex stayed with me making it less lonely. We made our own lives here but now it's time for me to be back home. For me being in this Island is a safe haven away from all the cruel things in this world. No other vampires, no hunters nothing. Here it's safe being out there in the world is full of temptations. Out there is where my parents are hunting my kind.

It's time to come home. 

I smiled over at Michael and hooked my arm around his walking by his side.

"We're going home" I flash him a smile.

***

The city lights shine brightly in the dark sky above. Alex didn't want to leave her wolf behind, we all know that wolf is going to be around to watch her. The smell of hot engines, smokes and food mixed in the air.

We were at Micheal's mansion in no time. The big place is made out of bricks and woods and in the inside looked like a freaking museum. He had samoris, statues from exotic places, Paintings that's worth millions, a wall filled with movies, plasma TV and a complete surround system. It's paradise and I've only seen one part of the house.

"Welcome home" Micheal threw his arm over my shoulder.

"Home sweet home" I sighed.

"Your room is upstairs" He squeezed my shoulder." First room to the right"