"Keep up." Lucifer braced himself on his knees while holding her on his waist. Faster. Harder. 

Where did all this energy come from? 

He was bewitched. He became greedy. He wanted it all. He needed to possess her. Her heat. Her scent. Her lush body. The hold she had on him. He fucked her without restraint. There was something in his mind saying to give it all to her. 

Her thighs were shaking, her stomach burned, and her waist moved at the fast pace her husband took. Her cries of pleasure filled the sex-scented air. Lucifer muffled his cries on her shoulder when her nails left their marks on his back. It was hard to breathe, but the chase was worth it. She could feel him throbbing in her; his girth was getting thicker, pushing against her insides. She wanted him to fill her up. She begged him to do so. Her pleadings were shaky in his ear; he answered her cries. Unlocking her arms from around him, he pushed her to the bed to get deeper into her. Her breasts bounced with every push. Her eyes shone with tears, and her lips were swollen from the rough kisses he stole from her through his uncontrollable moment. Back arched, he can see the movement of his cock in her. He placed his hand where he reached into her stomach and let it all go. Pinching her swollen clit, she too surrendered to her release. Their bodies shook against each other. Tears she held back flowed down her face with that beaming smile. 

He filled her up until her core couldn't hold anymore. His seed was spilling out of her even when he slowed his thrusts. She can feel his eyes on her. Their bodies had a heavy sheen of sweat that matched their labored breathing. The messy bed had the scent of their lovemaking. Lucifer gingerly removed her trembling legs from his waist and lowered himself onto her body. A heavy shudder ran through his body when he moved within her. His cock throbbed when it released in her, reacting to her tightening around it in response. 
"Wife." 

Amara teared up when she heard that word on his lips. He held her tenderly, with his hands memorizing once more her curvy body. His defined body against her softness felt perfect; it felt right. Closing her eyes, she listened to his racing heartbeat and gave in to his soft caress. Still connected, sleep was welcomed with loving silence. 
"Mon Rayon De Soliel."

His low French accent was a lullaby when he whispered his pet name for her. How can she not love her husband, Lucifer Delacourde? Her dark angel.

An hour later found the two in the shower, tending to each other with eyes filled with so much love. "Did I hurt you?" he asked with concern. She flinched when he washed between her legs. It was an action that made him worry. "It's okay. It's bearable."
Washing her body, he knelt before her and placed one of her legs on his shoulder. His tongue was hot on her freshly cleaned folds. Using the tip, he outlined her mound before dipping inside to taste her juices. She was already affected by him. Lucifer avoided her swollen clit and focused on lapping up her juices. Amara held his head steady and moved slowly on his probing tongue. "Deeper," she ordered. He did so without bringing his lips into play. Plunging his tongue in and out and feeling the walls of her cunt was enough for him. His woman fucked his tongue while he pleasured himself on the shower floor.
"FUCK! LUKE!"

Her shout was a  sign of her juices overflowing in his mouth and him working faster to catch up. Swallowing what she blessed him with, he freed her from his hold and gently pushed her away. On his knees, Lucifer pleasured himself for his wife to see. Her eyes had that look of power over him. He welcomed that look. "My wife," he whimpered. She stood before him like the queen she was. Her name was on repeat on his lips. He doubled over and released his load on the floor. His body was so low that it touched her feet. The position he was in mimicked the place his heart was in. His entire being was hers to have.