115. Seth Clearwater - Seth and Shells

https://misc-oneshots.tumblr.com/

Request where Seth imprints on you and so he starts to go by the little hangout spot you always go to pick shells just to watch you? The wolf pack finally see you in person and tease him relentlessly where you actually overhear them and they turn to see your reaction ?! Fluff mostly !!Love your writing by the way !!!

-️---------

So I genuinely had to youtube Seth Clearwater scenes on Youtube because all I could remember from the books was that he was the most genuine guy but other than that I couldn't remember any speech patterns or anything.

Bella may have been one of your closest friends but god she could be stupid. Since she'd moved to Forks you'd been close to the brunette and stuck by her during her turbulent relationship with Edward and his family.

Her warped version of rewarding you involved telling you all about the Cullen's and her friend Jacob and all his friends. You thought that she was bat shit crazy. The Cullen's were weird but they weren't people eaters, well you were fairly sure that they weren't until while hanging out with them at the Cullen's house when Emmett and you were play fighting and he pushed you a little too hard causing you to fall and cut your knee open.

You'd never been so unhappy to be wrong.

Carlisle patched you while Edward tried to explain that Bella had been telling the truth about them but it was hard to hear him over your panic attack. It took you a while to calm down but when you did Emmett popped his head into the doorway and apologised while keeping his distance. Behind him you heard the door slam.
"Y/N we called a friend of ours Seth to take you home. I was going to ring Jake but he ... he won't come up to this house." Bella told you softly.
"We thought you might be more comfortable than with any of us at the moment." Edward added.
"Seth as in Jakes friend, the wolves?!" You panicked and you could see the Cullen's faces as they gave Bella an accusing look – could she keep no secret to herself?

"Y/N Seth will get you there safely, he's a lovely young man. I can come with you both if it would make you more comfortable?" Carlisle offered and you agreed with a shy nod there was something about the blonde vampire that let you know that you could trust him.

"Bella? I'm here, where's your friend?" A playful voice called before Emmett moved from the doorway and was replaced by one of the Quileute boys, he gave Edward and Bella an honest grin before focusing his attention on you.

That's when you realised that someone, somewhere must hate you because here's a ridiculously attractive boy positively staring at you and you must have looked a mess. Your knee and jeans were covered in blood and bandages, your hair must be sticking out from the fall. Your eyes burned from the tears brought on by your panic attack and you just wished that he would stop staring at you. To your embarrassment he didn't.
"What don't wolves have any manners?" The words rolled off of your tongue and dropped heavily into the atmosphere that had appeared with Seth.
"S-sorry!" Seth stumbled and looked away, his cheeks burning until his head snapped back to face you, "H-how'd you know about that?"
You, Carlisle and Edward all glanced over at Bella, "That's a long story."

—–

Saturday morning was the perfect day for shell searching, it was still quiet out before most of the teenagers in the area finally got out of bed and made their way down to the beach. You usually came down to collect shells with your older sister but she was heavily pregnant so recently you'd been left completely alone to bring the lovely treasures back to cheer her up. Swollen feet and morning sickness had really taken their toll on her.

Since you'd met Seth a few weeks ago he'd come to help you a few times. As he approached down the beach you folded your arms and gave him a mock angry face.
He raised his hand in defence, "Sorry I'm late."
"Wolf things?" You asked, you'd not touched upon the sensitive issue of him not being fully human. All he told you was that there'd been massive backlash against Bella for her telling someone outside of the pack about the packs secret. He promised he'd managed to calm them down and that they weren't mad at you but he had refused to tell you how and instead started to distract you with bad jokes.
"Hey wolves have a lot of business to get done too." Seth grinned at you. You pouted and refused to look at him.
"Oh I see, someone need cheering up." Seth grinned again and started to walk towards you. You recognised the evil glint in his eyes and ran away laughing as he chased you trying to tickle you. He always outran you, the perks of being a wolf. But Wolf or not, there were mad levels of attraction there.
It was safe to say you never found very many shells when Seth came to 'help' you.

But when you were on your own, focused and humming in our own world as you made your way across the beach, that's when you found the most and to Seth when you looked the most peaceful. Of course he'd never tell you that he came to watch you like this but without him there you were just so relaxed. He know that you tried hard to be at ease around him and he appreciated how hard you tried but he knew that it would take a while for you to be alright about the wolf thing.
Sam said he was lucky to imprint on someone who was taking it so well, Kim had freaked on Jared.

Even if he wasn't willing to tell you about his little voyeur habit he couldn't keep it a secret from his idiot friends who lived in his head and that's why instead of being peaceful watching you, he was surrounded by his pack mates.
"She's hot." Paul offered helpfully as they watched you wondering up the sand.
"Paul that he's imprint dude, she is though Seth well done." Embry grinned and nudged his shoulder.
"And she already knows about us thanks to that airhead Bella." Leah added and gave her little brother an approving look.

"Why don't you introduce us?" Quil asked and started to wave in your direction as Seth tried to hold his arms down.
"Hey Y/N!" Paul hollered and behind him Jared, Quil and Jake all cheered and waved. Your head snapped up when your heard your name being shouted to see a gang of guys shouting and waving at you with Seth looking embarrassed and trying to hide behind who you assumed was his sister.

Well they certainly lived up to their names by acting like a pack of wolves.
You couldn't help but smile as they shouted louder and got more animated the closer that you got to them until you stopped in front of them.
"I'm Quil, amazing to meet you." He caught your hand and kissed it before introducing all of the boys.
"Sethy here has told us so much about you." Jake grinned at you.
"In fact it's all he ever talks about." Embry added.
"Oh really because he never talks about you guys." You countered with a small smile of your own as Seth came to stand by you.

"Only because he's worried you prefer us babe." Paul smirked.
"Or maybe you're just not that interesting babe." You answered and the boys laughed loudly.
"Oh I like her." Leah grinned.
"So is this a private party or can we help you?" Embry asked and you nodded and the boys pushed past you quickly to race each other to find the most shells.

"So that went well." Seth smiled at you and you nodded in agreement before leaning up to kiss his cheek. You could felt the heat from his blush as you moved away from him and he slipped and arm around your shoulders as you both sauntered down to join the guys and try to get Quil out of Jared's headlock.

——-

The guys managed half an hour of being well behaving until Paul had a great idea. As you were all running around throwing a Frisbee to each other when he phrased mid run and leapt to catch the Frisbee in his fangs.

It like the first time you'd met Seth when time seemed to stop. Seth was in front of you in an instant, the rest of the pack where all watching you both. Well apart from Leah, she looked like she might rip Paul apart without needing to phase.
It wasn't as scary as you thought. Sure your heart was going a mile a minute but still, this massive wolf who looked almost smug as he threw the Frisbee up and caught it again was like a brother to Seth.
It took a while and some strength on your part as you took Seth's hand in yours and squeezed it reassuringly before pointing at Paul accusingly, "Surely that's cheating!"