50. Edward Cullen - Giddy

https://misc-oneshots.tumblr.com/

Request: Hi love! Can you do a Edward Cullen imagine reader is his blood singer and has the power to mirror powers and can you include the covens to.😊

Words: 1,147

Edward Cullen x Read

Gonna do the Readers powers kinda like Rogue from X-men

------

Patience might be a virtue but it was definitely not your thing.
Sat on the hood of Edward's car, you clicked your feet together and waited with your boyfriend who was reading his book.
"I don't see why I can't go in there." You pouted.
Edward didn't look up from his book, "Yes you do. If and your brother hadn't dared each other to try to jump off of the shed then you wouldn't have cut your leg and you wouldn't have to wait out here."

You leaned back against the windscreen with a groan, why was he so eager to remind you of your misadventures? It hadn't been a bad cut by human standards, Carlisle had cleaned it up in two minutes but it was enough to keep Edward away for a few days while it was healing. You'd also had to stay away from the rest of the Cullen's, just in case it started bleeding again. That's why you were sat waiting, Edward was waiting until he knew everyone in the house would be okay with the ever so slight scent before he risked taking you in there.

And by everyone, you knew that he meant Jasper. Having read your mind Edward put his book down, "You're practically healed, blood in a bandage does not smell nice so that's not tempting to me. But Jasper's very sensitive."
You accepted the answer and Edward went back to his book, after a moment you inched your hand towards his.
"Don't even try it." Edward warned not looking up.
You pouted, "You promised not to keep reading my mind."

"It's not my fault that you can't be sneaky." He countered amused. You inched your hand closer to him again.
"Y/N." He warned, not looking away from his book again but you could see the amusement on his face. He knew what you were planning, if you could just get a good grip on any of his skin you'd momentarily be able to hitch a ride with his powers and be able to read everyone's mind in the house and get in there quicker. It would have been nice to have a super awesome backstory about your powers, a classic like an experiment gone wrong or a radioactive spider.

But alas, it seemed you were just born with them.
You didn't even know that you had your powers until you'd met Edward and accidently brushed his hand with yours in class, suddenly there were nearly thirty hormone fuelled voices rushing through your mind. You'd collapsed under the stress of it all the first time and been taken into hospital where Carlisle had treated you and Edward spilled the beans about his mind reading powers, his clan and you being his blood singer. An ill-advised move but hey, they needed to help you with your powers. It had taken a long time to come around to the idea and even longer for Rosalie to become your friend, she thought Edward was making the same mistakes with you as he made with Bella, they'd had a bad breakup and now Bella ran with the Mutts.

She was pleasantly surprised though when she got to know you and you became good friends with all of them. Jasper's powers were quite overwhelming, the onetime you'd both been comfortable enough at the closeness to try it but he was incredibly helpful at guiding you in using them. Emmett's favourite thing that you'd ever done was singing the That's so Raven! Theme song before taking Alice's hand, as luck would have it she was getting a vision at the same time and the power of it knocked you clean out and you dropped to the floor.

The more that you used your powers the less they wore you out or knocked you unconscious, Carlisle had a theory that if you were to become a Vampire that instead of just experiencing another's powers you may actually be able to hijack them and 'borrow' them for a small time.

Edward tucked his book inside his jacket and slid off of the hood just as you'd nearly got close enough to touch him, he stepped around to where you were sat and put his hands on your hips to help you down off of the car, "Jasper's fine, we can go in."
You leaned into him and let him meet you the rest of the way to give you a soft kiss, he was often awkward about these things so you never tried to push it too far.
A wolf whistle made you both separate and Edward shot Emmett a glare whilst you gave him a cheeky grin.

"Come on Eddie, stop hoarding her all to yourself." Emmett called and within a blink he was beside you, he took you from Edwards arms and ran with you back into the house, laughing the whole time as Edward chased him telling him to be careful. Howling with laughter Emmett dropped you down on the sofa beside Jasper who gave you a tight nod in greeting.

You settled down together for a while, you and Jasper on one sofa and Emmett and Edward playing video games on the other sofa when you nudged Jasper with your elbow. He gave you a look but when you smirked he returned it and held his hand out for you.

You took his hand and watched the room change, Jasper's powers were your favourite to experience. The world sank back slightly and was replaced with blurs of swirling colours. It was so beautiful. You could only help move the colours; you reached out for vibrant pink watercolour floating in your peripheral and with Jasper's help you pulled it over to your boyfriend.
Edward looked up at you both and gave you a charming smile, "Stop it you two."
"We're not doing anything." Jasper lied and you grinned.
Emmett gave you both a cheeky grin, "What're you doing?"

"Jasper's letting Y/N use his powers." Edward explained and tried to refocus on his book but his blinding smile never left.
"What have you given him?" Emmett asked with a grin.
"Excitement and giddiness." You laughed.
Edward shook his head at your antics before moving to you at vampire speed and brushing his lips over yours, you could feel his grin against your lips.
You could hear Jasper talking to Emmett, "I'm not even using my powers on him anymore."
"Aww look at them, how adorable." Emmett cooed and you urged Edward to sit down with you so that you could cuddle up to him and gave Emmett the finger.