75. Emmett Cullen - Big Bad Wolf

https://foryourimaginationonly.tumblr.com/

Request: Ur emmetts vampire mate and he sees a guy/girl flirt with you so he gets possessive and you start to tease him until he gets so mad he walks off and when he come back he teaches the reader who she belongs to

Requested by: ANON

Context: Emmett gets jealous when he sees you flirting with a cute boy at school and has to show his little lamb who she belongs too.

Warnings: SMUT!!! :D

--

Emmett wasn't one to get jealous very easy, especially when it came to you. You were already so infatuated with him that he didn't feel the need to worry about anyone taking you from him. But that didn't mean he wasn't just as infatuated with you as you were with him. He loved you; your quirky little dance whenever you got food, the way you would sing out words to him mid-sentence, the way you snorted when you laughed way too hard, or how you always seem to miss a step on the stairs when you go up them. It was the little things that he noticed about you every day that had him falling deeper and deeper for you.

But things gradually got different.

A new guy was in town, a very handsome and athletic guy who was in your gym class. He was always smiling at you and helping you off the ground whenever you fell. All the girls in your class were envious of you, because not only did you have the hottest guy in school as your boyfriend, but the newbie who was almost just as attractive was hitting on you.

Emmett stood at the gym doors watching you play basketball with a careful eye. He knew you would fall eventually and he wanted to watch it happen so he could pick on you later about it. You went to reach for the ball and one of the girls pushed you out of the way, making you fall backwards on your ass.

You groaned as you went to get up, but a strong hand encircled your upper arm.

"Are you alright?"

You looked up to see the new boy, James, smiling down at you and for a split second you forgot that you were in gym class.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Just sucks that I can't play one single sport without falling all the time." You said, shaking off the fall.

"Hey, it's all part of the sport. You got to fall a bunch of times before you learn how to not fall again." He said moving just a little closer to you. You felt eyes boring into the back of your head so you turned to peek over your shoulder and saw Emmett glaring at you two.

"Doesn't seem like your boyfriend is a big fan of me." James said.

You looked at Emmett confused and then realized that he was jealous. This was new, especially since he's never been jealous around you. As usual, you decided to see how far you could push it. Reaching up to touch James' arm, you gently brushed your fingers across his bicep.

"Oh he'll get over it. He's not a fan of a lot of people. Especially ones who help his girlfriend out on a daily basis." You said flashing your best smile. James couldn't help but push a strand of your hair behind your ear and you knew that would send Em over the edge.

You turned to look at him but he was gone and you felt anxious the rest of class wondering what would happen after school.

The rest of the day flew by and you hadn't even caught of glimpse of your vampire anywhere. He usually walked you to your last class since his was right across the hall but he was nowhere to be found.

"Hey, Y/N, where is my brother?" Alice asked as she sat down next to you. Both of you had chemistry together and were inseparable during that class. Always talking and passing notes. Alice always knew when the teacher was going to call on both of you to answer so she was always one step ahead of the game.