63. daughter of death || felix.v

https://avyannadawn.tumblr.com/

Fandom: Twilight

Pairing: Felix Volturi x Female Reader

Wc: 2.4k

--------

Your shoes clicked and echoed along with a chorus of other shoes as you collectively walked down the halls. How the archways bent and twirled in all different shapes amazed you. Even though humans were such destructive creatures, you had to give them credit, given that some of their creations were rather breathtaking.

Arms linked with your sister, Sasha, you trailed behind the tour group. "Y/n," she said, eyes wandering the hall outstretched before you. "Something feels off, somethings going to happen, I can feel it."

You tilted your head towards her, your own eyes narrowing slightly as you took in the worry etched onto her face. Sasha's gift was quite similar to the tiny pixie-like Cullen. Although instead of seeing the future, she could sense and read it. She could sense and feel what was to happen, feeling the emotions and vibes of the future. Reading it as if the future was a script, or as she had described it, it almost as if someone was narrating future scenarios to her.

"Do you know what?" You asked gingerly as you sped up, attempting to try and not lose the group. "No, but I know it's going to be a bloodbath."

"Well, you're a Vampire and I'm quite frankly Satan reincarnate. We shall be fine." She visibly relaxed at your words, squeezing your arm in comfort, linking them together. "I'm still a little nervous."

You couldn't answer her, only shooting her a small smile in hopes it comforted her enough as your group slowed. The woman, who had introduced herself as Heidi in charge of your tour, stopped before two large oak doors. Turning to face you, she spoke with a smile. "This concludes the end of the tour, but for your patience, I do have one last surprise for all of you."

With that, she threw open the doors, gathering everyone else in. Men and women alike were placed evenly on all sides of the room, dark cloaks flowing from their shoulders as they stood tall. A variety of red and onyx eyes gleamed down upon them as the humans ahead of you shuffled into the room. Oh.

You silently laughed to yourself as you realised what was to happen. You and Sasha were a part of some vampire feeding group. She took in a breath from beside you, steadying herself as realisation dawned on her as well. "Steady yourself," you whispered lowly enough that no one but Sasha could hear you. "You fed this morning, have control."

She gave you a short nod, her nose twitching. "Ah, welcome, welcome." A raven-haired man spoke from a throne. He rose slowly, his smile menacingly sweet as he eyed the crowd. "Thank you for providing us lunch."

You stepped back, arms still linked with Sashas as you shook your head, smiling as you did so.. Raising your hand, a dark transparent mist eloped the two of you lightly as all hell broke loose beyond.

You watched in silence with a smile adorning your face as the humans before you screamed in terror, fear and horror radiating off of them.

One by one, humans started falling. Their eyes unseeing as the vampires around you feasted upon them. You tilted your head to the side, your e/c eyes locking with the shining crimson ones of a stranger, a stranger who weirdly enough looked extremely hot sucking a human dry. Sasha scoffed, eyebrow quirked as she stared at you, "really?"

You didn't answer, eyes still connected with his. He now stood tall, exceptionally tall. The body he once clutched in his large hands dropped to the floor. His eyes widened as he took a step forward. By then, every other vampire seemed to finish up with their meals. They discarded them on the floor as they all stared, wide-eyed in shock.