45. Caius Volturi - Learning To Love

https://fandomnationwhore.tumblr.com/

Renesmee was seated at the kitchen table with hee tutor (Y/n)

(Y/n) had been a newly turnt vampire seeing as how Paul nearly killed her by accident and Carlisle turned her in order to save her life.

Luckily the Volturi haven't heard of her being a new born or they would have been hunted her down. Unlike other new borns she was in full control of her hunger.

She was a college student studying to become a teacher, they found out. Carlisle taught her for a while before deeming her ready to actually become a teacher, still going to college though, just online this time (y/n) become a teacher of sorts to Renesmee.

"And that's how World War 1 went, according to the books." (Y/n) smiled down at Renessmee who returned the smile to answer the questions of the notebook (Y/n) got her for her subject, Social Studies.

Alice who was seated across from them froze all of a sudden, Jasper, who was next to her, gave her a pencil and a piece of paper.

Alice eyes stared into thin air as she drew, once her vision was over she turned to Jasper who was staring down at the drawing, "The front door?" Jasper askes confused.

Just as Jasper spoke a knock sounded at the front door, all of the family members seemed to have rushed into the room, "Why is the Volturi here?" Emmett ask as he peaked from out of the window seeing them down below.

"They've come to check up on Renessmee." Edward replies.

"Then shouldn't we hide, (Y/n)?" Belle questions already making her way over to the newly turnt vampire and her daughter.

"No;" Alice speaks, "Demetri already caught scent of her, if she were to run now he would be able to track her." Alice explains.

"Well then what are we waiting for, let's welcome our guest." Carlisle says with a smile on his face.

It looked forced.

Upon letting the Volturi inside, Carlisle explained on the way up that Renesmee was in classes at the moment.

Upon arriving in the living and kitchen shared area room they could see another vampire seated beside Renessmee.

"Who is that?" Aro whispered the question in Carlisle ear. "That would be Renessmee teacher, or tutor." Carlisle replied.

"She is a vampire, yes?" Marcus asks staring at her from afar, taking in her appearance.

"Yes." Carlisle answers.

Renessmee could feel eyes on her and (y/n), looking up she saw it was the Volturi standing up she went to go run over to her parents.

Hopping from her seat she became to run when suddenly a gaint vine wrapped gently but firmly around her small waist and pulled her back into her seat, seating her back down in her chair.

The Volturi watched in amazement at the mysterious vampire's gift, "No leaving the table when studying."

The Volturi heard the women spoke to Renessmee who nodded her head and began doing her work again.

"Belle. Edward. I believe the guest here are scaring Renessmee seeing as how she was going to run over to you two."

The women was calm, the Volturi noted. She stood up from the chair beside Renessmee which allowed both parents space to sit.

Now making her way over to them Volturi could make out red eyes instead of golden ones like them all.

'Could she have the same diet as us?' Caius thought.

"Animal blood makes her deadly ill;" Edward spoke in Caius direction, "So Carlisle has to give her blood bags, of human blood from the hospital." Edward adds.

"Hello darling, may I see you hand?" Aro speaks up.

(Y/n) nodded her head a calm expression on her face as she held out her hand for Aro to take, for some reason that pissed off Caius.

He growled lowly enough for his brother Aro to hear. Aro smiled at (Y/n) but didn't take her hand, "It seems that I will have to see your hand another time."

Walking away to join Jasper, Alice, Emmett, and Rosalie on the couch Caius couldn't help but to glare his red orbs in their direction.

Marcus gave Aro his hand and Aro eyes widened with fascination. "It seems brother has found his blood singer and mate. What an interesting turn of events." Aro speaks while glancing in Caius direction.

Every one in the room turned to face Caius, they heard what Aro said. "I'll go and check on Renessmee progress." Aro says walking off with Jane and Alec following behind him.

(Y/n) stood up from hee seat making her way over to Caius. The Volturi guard's and the family watched (Y/n). "Hello Caius. I am (Y/n)." (Y/n) greeted him.

Caius hadn't spoken at first just stared. "You are my mate and blood singer." Caius spoke to himself while taking in (y/n) clothing and features.

Stepping forward, their chest pressed up against one another. "You are very beautiful, mi belle." Caius said softly.

A sigh left (y/n) lips. Caius cold finger pressed against her cheek as he watched her lean into his touch, "Would you join me for a walk through the woods, mi belle?" Caius askes.

"Yes." (Y/n) whispered out in reply.