94. Volturi Kings x Swan!Reader 02

https://kerakaali.tumblr.com/

1900ish words

------

For hours, I sat there with the kings..., with my mates. They had pretty much figured out everything about me while I was sleeping, so the questions were mostly placed on them. And they answered without thinking that I was too weak to handle it. The last drips of sun light shined from the small windows around the library. And when the light shined right from the right angle it would hit the mens skin and the millions of diamonds showed themselves.
I had heard about the diamond skins, but I had never seen it before. None of the Cullens were particularly interested of showing me. But it truly was as beautiful, small glimpses of pure beauty on the kings' faces.

I just had to stare, trying to find more glimpses of their ethereal diamond skin. "Is everything alright, tesora," Aros words woke me up. I nodded. And right then his cheek got a hint of sunlight and the diamonds showed themselves. All the breath disappeared from my lungs. I could see the smile showing itself on all of their faces, but I chose to ignore it.

Marcus had already opened his mouth but then the door opened with one quick motion. Good that I didn't jump from the satin sofa I was sitting. It, was the same blonde girl, Jane. "I'm sorry masters, but you would have a trial to attend to. Of course, it can be changed if you wanted," Jane said, I felt she had forgotten that I was there. All of the kings and Janes eyes fell on me and I kept my eyes at my lap. "I'm sure it can wait for our beautiful mate," Marcus said, his hands picking up mine.

I raised my head. "Wait, you can't skip this for me," My voice was loader than I intended. "It is okay, no trial is as important as you, amore mio," Caius said, clearly offended this was even a conversation. "No, please. I don't want to take you away from the very important vampire laws, and stuff,"

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

I was laying on my bed on soft black silk sheets. I stared at the celling, I had nothing to do. They hadn't even given me my phone back; someone had taken it while I was sleeping. I sighed and got up, walking to the door and whisked it open. Behind it was Jane, looking as scary as ever.

"What is wrong? my lady," Janes words were just as icy as eyes. "You know who has my phone?" I asked, little too aggressive. She looked like she didn't know until she cleared her throat, shoved her hand to her pocket and pulled out my phone. "Aro didn't want it to be in your room while you slept, you know, that you got to sleep at peace," For some reason, she looked like she was embarrassed of holding my phone. I took the phone from her and went back to my room. I could not deal with a weird vampire guard right now.

I went back to my bed and opened it. Somehow it had still some battery left. But there were no notifications. Maybe Bella hadn't gotten off of the plain yet. No, it had been plenty of time for her to get back to US soil. I picked up my sisters number and let it ring. After the third beep, it got picked up.

"Hey," It was Bellas voice, and God, had I missed it. "Hi! You are back at Forks already?" I asked not wanting to lose the happiness my sisters voice had brought. "Yeah, just few hours," Bellas words didn't sound like she cared what she was saying.

"Oh, how was your trip, what about Edward and Alice?" It took way too long for her to answer.

"Yeah, it was okay, Edward and Alice are fine..., more than fine," Bellas last words were more like giggles.

"Bella?"

"Yeah, um..., Edward is being needy," Bela laughed. "Oh..., ...., um, Bella, did you know about you and Edward being mates?" I had to ask, I needed to know that my sister had found the same as I.