114. Emmett Cullen - Waiting For You

Почніть із самого початку

"I will be waiting for you, I will always be"

-

"Part 2 of "waiting for you" Human! Emmett imagine please. Months later the reader gets pregnant and has the baby while Emmett is gone. Emmett has to see his little daughter for the first time from a webcam. He's so overly happy when he gets to go home to them. Heartbreaking, and cute and fluffy please."

-

The two months that Emmett was supposed to be away quickly turned into five but ended up being ten months away from him, and that was enough time for you to lose your mind, especially when you found out that you were pregnant. Not that it was an unpleasant surprise, if there was something you always talked with Emmett was about having a baby but it would have been better if he could experience things with you as well.

It was a crazy and emotional roller coaster, having to face a pregnancy is hard enough for a woman especially with all the hormones altered but adding that to the stress that you had because of Emmett and his safety, it was hell. Thankfully yours and his family were both very caring, his mom flipped when you told her the news, and don't even mention your mom, she almost fainted.

With all of their help things started to become easier but the most difficult thing was to tell Emmett through a webcam, he tried to stay in contact and call you every time he could; you would always remember the big smile that made his dimples show off even more than normal and the tears that fell from his eyes.

"It's hard here, but I'll be fine, baby girl, don't worry too much" his soft voice still made you melt even if he was miles away from you and you were looking at him through a screen.

It was now or never, you had to tell him now; your hands started to get sweaty and you shifted nervously on your chair and he seemed to notice, of course, he did, even if he wasn't by your side he could see that something was wrong.

"Babe, what's happening? Something happened?" you stared into his eyes for a moment, they showed concerned, it was evident.

"I'm pregnant, Emmett" you cursed at yourself internally, you weren't trying to sound so blunt and direct, you rehearsed it a hundred times to be less nervous and say it a little bit sweeter, but your anxiety won and now there you were, sitting and tangling your hands together trying to release all the tension that you had.

Emmett sat there with his eyes wide open and his jaw could hit the floor if he opened his mouth a little bit more.

"Are you serious?" he asked with a tone of happiness in his voice, or at least that's what you wanted to think.

You gave him a quick nod before getting up and grabbing the pregnancy test, the five pregnancy tests and showed them to him once you sat down again.

He stared at them through the screen and suddenly he threw his head back and lifted his arm while he laughed.

"I'm going to be a dad, you hear? A dad!" he screamed while laughing, tears were already streaming down your face and your whole face lit up at the sight of Emmett screaming of happiness. "I'm going to be a dad, (Y/N)!" he screamed looking at you again.

You nodded and laughed "Yes, Em, I know, love"

He sighed deeply and cracked a smile once more "I love you, baby"

Everything seemed right, of course, you talked to Emmett as much as you possibly could and you were never alone, either your mom or his were with you at all times and you were forever grateful; and that's how four almost five months passed by, your belly growing every day a little more, and the excitement was bubbling up inside even more that you now knew that a little girl was growing inside of your tummy. Of course, Emmett almost died when he heard that you were having a girl, and that is how countless skype calls trying to figure out a cute name began.

"I really like Jessica" he said and yawned, he was really tired from all the hard work but he still insisted on staying up to decide the name.

"Like Jessica Rabbit? No, thanks" you huffed and looked down on the list were you listed down the possible names.

"Why you always seem to deny mine, babe?" he asked laughing lazily which made you arched an eyebrow at him.

"Because you are terrible for names, love" you chuckle when you heard him complain again.

A comfortable silence filled the room, the only sound was the T.V on the background of your living room and the 'tap' that your pen did when you tapped it against the notebook.

"What about Zoe?" he asked again and you looked up at him, he was smiling sweetly at you.

You leaned back on your chair and crossed your arms in front of you, leaving the pen on the table next to the laptop.

"Zoe Cullen sounds nice" you smiled at him "I like it"

Everything was ready, the room for Zoe was kindly prepared by Emmett's brothers and your own, the house was baby proof, and everything already prepared for when the baby grew up to be a toddler, as your mom said,

"It's never early for these things, babies grow up fast"

The only thing that was absent was Emmett and the worst thing that he could tell you was that he wasn't going to be able to go home to see his daughter born, of course, that depressed you for a long time but he quickly told you that his work ended up just two weeks after she was born, so it wasn't that bad, but you knew that Emmett was sad that he couldn't see his baby and that he couldn't be by your side.

You tried to cheer him up by saying that two weeks was only a short amount of time, that in a blink of an eye he would be holding his baby.

Emmett's POV (Third Person)

All of the emotions that went through his body the moment he pressed the 'call' on the laptop were impossible to describe, he knew that the moment that you would appear on the screen you would be holding a baby, his baby, his daughter. And as soon as a new window appear and you popped up on his screen looking as beautiful as always with a little baby wrapped in a blanket secured on your arms he was a mess.

His eyes instantly swam with tears, and he had to cover his mouth with his hand to prevent the sobs the were coming from him; you positioned the baby so the camera was able to let him see her tiny face.

"Say hi to daddy, Zoe" you whispered but she didn't even move, she was deep in sleep but Emmett could feel his heart warming up just by seeing you holding Zoe.

"I can't wait to be home" he said between sobs.

"We'll be waiting for you, love"

The day was here finally, his duty was over and he was going to be home with his wife and his daughter, he was finally going to be able to see his little Zoe and hold her close for the first time. The grip on his backpack tightened as the Marine bus brought him home, he was anxious, nervous, happy and excited, all at the same time; once more, he was a mess of emotions.

When the bus stopped at his house he quickly grabbed his things and said goodbye to his friends who cheered him up, all of them already knowing that he was a father.

He walked, no, trotted to the front door and pulled out the keys to open the door and when he entered flashbacks from the last day that he was home hit him like a crashing wave; silence filled the living room and no one was to be seen. He placed his things on the floor and walked towards the stairs rapidly going to the second floor and almost instantly your laugh could be heard from one of the rooms that had the door half-closed, he walked to it and pushed it open, his mouth curved into a smile when he saw you playing with Zoe in your arms.

"Baby, I'm home"