"Y/a is my biological daughter, from before I was turned." Carlisle announced. The atmosphere shifted slightly to shock and surprise before turning back to calm and easy thanks to Jasper. You wouldn't make eye contact with him.

"How?" You heard Rosalie ask. You looked at Carlisle and he began again.

"Before I was turned, I had met Y/n's mother and was engaged to her. We ended up having y/n before marrying and in the process of her giving birth, Y/n's mother passed."

Everyone looked at one another and then back at you. You looked at Carlisle, searching for reassurance for no apparent reason.

"Y/n was four when I was turned. It got really hard to take care of her, being a newborn and all, so I gave her away." Carlisle squeezed your hand that you didn't know he was holding. "Several years passed, and I was walking by her home that she was currently living at and saw her house go up in flames. I quickly dove into them to retrieve her, only to pull her almost lifeless body from the ashes. Medicine at the time wasn't enough to save her life and if I didn't do something quick, she would die. So I turned her. She was nineteen."

Everyone looked at each other again before you heard the mindless chatter start from inside their heads.

"After I turned her, I waited awhile before turning someone else. The next person I turned was Edward because I felt that Y/n needed a companion."

You felt Bella's energy shift and her eyes boring holes into you. She was not happy about that information.

"Don't worry, Bella, this was before I knew what a mate was." Carlisle said. "I was sure that they would end up together but things turned bad quickly."

Carlisle looked at you and smiled. "Y/n is a very special vampire, one with many talents. She is also very powerful and dangerous."

He waited for the shifting to die down before he continued. "Y/n's powers are a mixture of most of yours and others combined and heightened. She can run faster than Edward, is so much stronger than Emmett, has the ability to hear thoughts and voices over longer distances than Edward and most vampires. She can also see further into the future and sooner, and can also see peoples past. She can deflect someone's power back to them if it is harmful, like Janes from the Volturi, and much more."

Everyone stared at you like you were a freak in a circus.

"How is that possible?" Alice chimed in.

Carlisle shrugged. "We don't know how but we know that the Volturi aren't happy about it."

"So what made you come out of hiding?" Edward asked me.

"Hiding?" Emmett asked.

You nodded. "Several years after Edward was turned, I was found out by the Volturi. They thought that I was a threat to Vampire society and society in general so they put a warrant out for my arrest, dead or alive. They found out where we were hiding and I made a run for it, leaving them to fend for themselves." You looked down at your hands. "I was ashamed and couldn't think of what to do so I kept running. I knew if I had returned then both Edward and Carlisle wouldn't be able to live a normal vampire life, always on the run, for me, with me."

Jasper's thoughts were clouding your head. You felt his body shift towards you but never leaving his spot at the door post.

"I came out of hiding because I was in Italy and I heard some talk. I went to talk to Aro because he wanted to pardon my treasons and add me into his coven. If I didn't join them, then they would lock me up and throw away the key. So I told him to give me a couple of days to think it over. On my way back to give my final answer, I heard some talk of war between the Volturi and another powerful coven."

Loca, Spider Monkeyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें