Chapter 74| Huang Dewei versus Ru Qin

Start from the beginning

'What?' Huang Dewei whispered as Wang Lei looked away back to Ru Qin

'Stay here and don't go...I will come back and deal with you.' Wang Lei ordered and Ru Qin nodded his head quickly thinking that he will come back and once they are alone it will be more easy for him to convince Wang Lei. While Wang Lei he pulled Huang Dewei with him. Huang Dewei was stunned as he looked back towards Ru Qin who was smirking as he sarcastically waved bye to him and Huang Dewei hurtfully looked away.

 In complete silence, they reached back to the palace. People were still outside enjoying themselves as walked passed between them, making their way back to Huang Dewei's room. Everyone was busy to notice them as they reached back to his room and Wang Lei looked at him then rushed towards his wardrobe and came back with new clothes.

'Change your clothes...you are all wet otherwise you will get cold.' Wang Lei said concerned and Huang Dewei was still glaring at him.

'I want punishment for him...how you can let go of him after he pushed him into the water right in front of you.' Huang Dewei asked bitterly and heartbroken

'Change your clothes.' Wang Lei said as he ignored his words and Huang Dewei bites his lips to control his anger. Wang Lei stood still waiting for him and Huang Dewei sighed and then took out clothes from his hand. He changed his clothes when Wang Lei moved forward and picked him up. He walked towards the bed and made him sit down on it as he put a blanket over him.

'You should rest and I will be back.'Wang Lei said as he stood up then turned over to walk when Huang Dewei quickly spoke up.

'Are you going back to him?' Huang Dewei questioned and stopped Wang Lei but he did not turn over towards him. He said nothing as he started walking again when he heard Huang Dewei again.

'If you walk out to go to him then don't come back to me.' Huang Dewei said and that stopped Wang Lei as he turned over towards him who was angrily glaring at him.

'Do you think you are in position to order me around?' Wang Lei said in his authority tone and Huang Dewei painfully smile since he knew he was not lying. He was an Emperor, he can do and get whoever and whatever he wants...Wang Dynasty can work according to his desire if he wanted to.

'Well, good then go and fell into his arms since your old flame is back. You seem ready to forgive him for his betrayal.' Huang Dewei ruthlessly as he taunted him while hiding away his sadness and devastation. Wang Lei looked toward him as he slowly spoke up.

'I won't lie, but I am happy. I always have a guilty conscious for killing him so I felt relieved knowing he is alive. As I grow up I realised sometime you need to forgive people to move on instead of taking revenge on them.' Wang Lei said gently as he tried explaining to him but his words irked Huang Dewei even further knowing that he was actually happy seeing his ex lover alive. 

'Oh, so you want to forgive him now then what? Do you also want to accept him back in your life?' Huang Dewei said sarcastically but hurtfully as he was glaring at Wang Lei. Wang Lei understood his anger.

'I never said that Huang Dewei. Forgiving does not mean you forget about the pain...It is just you try to move on from that pain.'  Wang Lei said as he try explaining his point of view.

'Wow...well thanks for letting me know about it..' Huang Dewei responded back in same sarcasticness whereas Wang Lei sighed. He knows about his possessiveness so his reacting like this was not shocking to Wang Lei.

'All I am saying is I wanted to know why he betrayed him. Seven years ago when he runs off and I order his killing, I actually never ask him the reason. I want to know why he did what he did.' Wang Lei tried explaining to him again but Huang Dewei was not in the mood. The thought of him being all alone with Ru Qin was making Huang Dewei go insane. The thought of him forgiving and might still have space in his heart was Ru Qin was killing him. He was hating the Ru Qin more than he ever did anyone...not even Xin Ying because he was the once a man who had Wang Lei's heart and Wang Lei's heart belong to him in return. The effect he could have on Wang Lei, Xin Ying never had.