|Chapter LXXX: Betrayals|

"Liliana! You should have just told me where you were going... I know that you're here!" Dick called out and Liliana was crouched in the hallway next to Jason, who looked at her with pain in his eyes.

"You told him?" His voice broke and Liliana was shaking her head at him and she swallowed.

"No. He must have put a tracker on the motorcycle, I didn't even think of it." Liliana whispered as Jason looked at her and he shook his head.

"I'm real sorry." Liliana heard the click of a bullet moving into chamber and she felt the cold metal against her head.

"Jason, you don't have to shoot me to get out of here. I won't stop you, why would I?" She asked and he was close enough for her to step on his foot, if she backed up.

"You brought him here, you could have just told me honestly, but instead you lied." Jason's voice was angry and Liliana felt tears falling.

"I didn't know he was going to follow me, Jason, I swear." She whispered as he went silent.

"Don't contact me again." Liliana heard him say, before he disappeared and the gun went away with him and she no longer felt the cool metal on the back of her head. Dick burst into the hallway, Nightwing suit and all, as she looked at him and his eyes were widening behind the suit at the look of betrayal on her face.

"Liliana..." Dick whispered, but Liliana acted as though he was no longer there. She walked silently around him and as she walked out of the door to the apartment, all of the tremors and trembling had started again.

Liliana was too shaky to drive as she pulled out her phone and she dialed a familiar number to her and Dick, as she held it up to her ear. "Hey... could I get a ride?" She asked quietly as she wanted to be gone before Dick came down to the parking garage.

Thomas and June picked her up in their shared truck, as Liliana got into the backseat in silence and for both their sakes' and hers, they chose to be silent.

As soon as they got back to Wayne Manor, Liliana got out of the truck and she slammed the door behind her as she stormed into the house.

"Liliana..." Liliana put her headphones on to brush off Kory's attempt at speaking to her, and she was on a single-minded mission.

Liliana stormed into Jason's room and, when she saw Dick's stuff sitting on the floor of the room, she was shaking her head at the sight.

Liliana looked at the pictures scattered around the room of her and Jason and everything, mostly all of the emotions just started crashing all over her and she let out a sound of pain that was part screech, part scream and part croak.

It was the same earth-shattering cry that had nearly torn apart, her vocal cords when she found out that Jason had been beaten to death and without any warning, she grabbed the nearest picture and she whipped it across the room hard. It shattered against the wall and she let out a roar of pain, as she knocked a bunch more over, and she dropped down onto the floor and she couldn't make any more noise anymore, as nothing but strangled and choked gasps were coming out of her throat and mouth anymore.

At the noise, June and Thomas had come running and June ran into the room and before Liliana could start hurting herself, June caught her in a hug.

Liliana continued to hyperventilate and to choke on whatever strangled emotions were left until she had fallen asleep because of it, as June looked at Thomas.

Neither one of them needed any indication, as June carefully picked up Liliana and they walked her out of the room.

June put Liliana back in her room as she looked up and Dick was standing in the doorway. "Did you do this to her, Dick?" June asked and Dick was not reacting to the words. "You broke into the apartment, didn't you? You startled them both and now-" She gestured at Liliana, who had her hands clamped over her ears.

"Leave me alone." Between strangled cries, Liliana's voice was hoarse and a quiet rasp from the screaming.

"Liliana..." Dick tried and when he tried to get to Liliana, the twins got in his way. "Let me see her." He said.

"You have done enough damage to her about now, don't you think so, Richard Grayson?" Thomas' tone made it damn clear what he thought of it, as Dick sighed and he backed up and he walked away, clearly thinking better of it for once in his life.

"Jason, he doesn't trust you anymore does he?" June asked and Liliana was rolling over to face her, and her eyes welled up with tears.

"He put a gun to my head, June. He was prepared to shoot me if Dick did not let him go." Liliana whispered and June moved her arms gently to wrap around her younger friend as Liliana rested her head on her shoulder. "You won't leave, will you?" Liliana asked and she whimpered a bit, as June was shaking her head.

"Of course not. Not on your life or mine, would I leave right now Little Grayson." June murmured and she felt Liliana's tears soaking the shoulder of her shirt, but she couldn't care less and she was just determined to be there for her friend... no matter what it took to do so.