- Part IV: The Roth Family -

With Liliana and Dick Grayson hardly looking each other in the eye since their trip to Milwaukee with Jason Todd, the new so-called "team" is definitely feeling the pressure that they are under and no one feels it more than Liliana Grayson herself.

She knows that she disappointed her big brother and the problem lies not in the fact that she knows she has done it, but what she could possibly do to fix it. Liliana feels like she is trying to stumble blindly toward a solution, but she didn't understand why she felt that way.

She was too used to having someone else to present a solution to her if she was confused, but this wasn't Gotham City and this wasn't Bruce, Alfred or Jason angry at her. This was her big brother and Dick Grayson could hold a serious grudge. As she had found out over the months that she had been staying with him, but the main problem was that now she was on the other side of the fence and she didn't know how to get back to where he didn't seem to hate her.

But what the rest of the team is much more worried about is when the silence ends and the two are finally speaking again... what happens when one of them finally busts open and explodes?

But more importantly... Which will it be?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Curran Walters - Jason Todd

Emeraude Toubia - Victoria Dawson (Wonder Kid)

Natalie Alyn Lind - Carmen Little (Shield)