Anastacius- no a sinister presence inside him spoke, "You made a grave mistake, coming here all alone. The one to die won't be me but you."

The black wisp dug into your neck, breaking the skin. Cuts appeared all over your body and you coughed up blood.

Unfazed by it you cracked a bloody smile. "Your laugh sure is a creepy one."

Pure white light poured out of you and filled the room, smothering the black magic. Anastacius screamed as his skin burnt.

You shrugged off your shoulders, cracking up your neck as you wiped the dripping blood off your chin. "I'm a Healer mage, my magic is pure as it comes. Your black magic stands no chance against it."

"You toyed with me." He shook in anger, eyes glaring at you with pure hatred.

You beamed at him, "Yeah, to bring you out I had to play damsel. Pretty neat trick, huh?"

Anastacius tried to move but his body was paralyzed by the pure magic flooding the room. Growls ripped through his throat as you slowly walked towards him nonchalantly. "You'll pay for it. I will make sure you pay with your life. You'll pay for looking down at me!"

"Sure if you're undead by the time I'm done with you."

You pressed your hand flat against his forehead and zapped your magic right through him.

It screamed. The piercing scream made you cringe but you continued. The sinister presence inside Anastacius
struggled and thrashed around to get away from you, from the light magic scorching its body. You never give it a chance, binding him with your magic.

The door burst open and an alarmed Roger stumbled inside. "What is going on here?!"

"Yo." You raised your hand in a casual greeting.

Shocked Roger only stared at you with disbelieving eyes, his jaws slack and stammered out, "W-What--?"

"Sleep." You didn't him time to process anything and snapped your fingers. Instantly his body crumpled on the floor. You made your magic affect everyone in the mansion so no one would interfere and in turn, get caught up in the mess.

You hummed, "Almost there..."

A black shadow shot out of Anastacius, darting to the other side of the room. Anastacius slumped on his hands, breathing heavily, sweat dripping down his forehead and temple.

You glanced at him from the corner of your eyes as you kept guarded eyes on the menacing shadow. "Feels good to have back control of your body, huh?"

Anastacius grimaced, looking at you with surprised eyes, still panting, "Since when did you...?"

You smirked, readying yourself for an attack. "I've been keeping a close eye on you for a couple of days now, figured it out along the way. Plus I always get nauseated around you, it only happens when I'm in close proximity to black magic."

Anastacius dropped his gaze, harshly glaring at the floor,  "Why are you helping me?"

"Oh don't get me wrong. I'm not helping you. I only want you to destroy that thing over there. You only happened to benefit from it." You said pointedly.

Your palm lit up with white electricity, gathering into a condensed ball of dense cleansing magic. "Shall we get over with it?"

The shadow let out a growl, sounding like a screech. It frantically distorted, almost like it was panicking. "Don't you dare!"

You laughed, "You bet your dead ass, I'd dare."

Just as you were about to land the finishing blow, the door opened again and your eyes widened in horror.