28. Saviour

You felt disoriented as voice registered in your ear. There were hush and urgent, spoken firmly. A demand yet a request from a familiar voice.

You shifted, a heavy weight on your chest. Urgh.

Your eyes fluttered open. Only to be startled when you gazed at the intense looking blue and light green eyes with golden specks.

 Only to be startled when you gazed at the intense looking blue and light green eyes with golden specks

A big overjoyed smile stretched in your face.

"Ether! You finally made it!" You grab him by his scruff and rub your cheek against his whiskers in affection as he purred. "I'm so glad! I'm missed your soft, fluffy fur."

You had left behind your cat from the abrupt depart from the Judith Manor. But you had a firm belief that your overprotective cat would find a way back to you. And he did. You couldn't be more happy.

"It's your cat?" A voice to the side divert your attention from your cutely purring cat to the maid standing beside your bed. Now you found your focus back, you realised you were in your room.

"Marie?" You questioned your assigned caretaker, still a bit sluggish. She was the same maid who had escort you to your room and was made your nanny by the headmaid.

"Oh, my. It's such a cute little thing." Marie gushed. "I wanna pet him!! But he won't let me pet him. I'm terrified to, since he's been glaring at anyone coming near you. He had been by your side since you were brought here. Though how he appeared here I'm not sure." Marie let out a confused sound.

Her words brought back your recent memories.

You had puked and fainted..

You felt embrassment creep up on you.

Before you could aske Marie who the person was who suffered the nasty to bring your sorry state here, she jumped.

"Oh goodness I forgot to inform his lord that your awake!" Marie panicked as she rushed out.

"Huh?"

Seconds later a relieved looking Felix walked in. A discreet look exchanged between him and Marie as she bowed as went away.

"I'm glad you're came around. We were so worried." He smiled at you relieved. Taking a seat beside you on the bed as you made room for him. "Are you okay now? Does anything hurts? Do you have headache?" He immediately fretted over you in concern manner that had your heart melt at his kindness.

"I'm alright!" You give him a thumps up. He smiles back feeling relieved and easing back.

"Were you the one who brought me here when I fainted?" You asked the most dreaded question.

Please say no. For the sake of my sanity please say no.

His facial expressions tightened as he chewed on his lips. "...Yes."

You felt your soul leave your body from the utter embrassment and shame.

Instantly your smile drops replaced with a panicked embrassment. Ashamed of yourself for putting Felix through something so disgusting, you rolled yourself in your white blanket like a burrito and curl up like caterpillar.