𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

"Old situations will pop up just to test you... Don't slip"
-Unknown-

"Maya!" Garcia says in a singing voice as she sets a thing of flowers down in front of her

"Maya!" Garcia says in a singing voice as she sets a thing of flowers down in front of her. "A secret admirer?" JJ asks and Maya knits her eyebrows in confusion, "What?" Maya questions as she looks down at the flowers and notices that they are dark red roses.

"This can't be for me" Maya declares as she pushes the pot of flowers away. "Why?" Garcia asks as she looks through the flowers, finding a small note.

"I hate roses" Maya says, her face scrunching up in disgust before Garcia hands her the small note she found in the flowers which has Maya's name on the front of it. She opens the note, and it says Zugzwang.

"What the hell?" Maya questions, showing Reid the card and his face turns to one of confusion as he reads the card.

"Zugzwang" Reid reads aloud as Garcia and JJ gather around, looking at the words written on the note. Maya then notices something on the back and brings the note closer to her.

At the bottom of the paper, it has a stamp. A stamp Maya remembered all too well. "Everything okay?" JJ asks as she notices Mayas eyes go wide and her face turn practically pale as she was staring down at the tree shaped stamp that was on the back of the note.

"Yeah" Maya lies before they address that the Zugzwang call had been the copycat all along since it the voice on the other end was computer generated. "What if this is The Replicator?" Reid asks, making everyone look to him shock but not disbelief.

_____

"I just came from the director's office, and he doesn't like the idea that his agents are being taunted, and he wants me to keep him personally in the loop" Strauss informs as she enters the conference room.

Garcia then informs that since the flowers sent to Maya were cleared through security there was nothing in them like explosives or chemical residue. "They we're ordered from a florist in Rochester, New York-". "What?" Maya interrupts and Garcia looks up at her puzzled.

"Um, they were ordered all the way in Rochester, New York" Garcia answers again and Maya shakes her head in disbelief, "What's in Rochester?" Derek wonders as Maya nervously taps her finger on the table.

"Nothing is there but that's where I'm from" Maya answers as the team looks around at her, wondering if she's really the target.

"There was also a credit card but it's a stolen number, but it was ordered from a prepaid cell phone in Philadelphia" Garcia informs and Maya's jaw practically drops as she pulls the card that she got in the flowers out of her pocket and looks back down at the tree shaped stamp on it.