𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙎𝙄𝙓

"It's never overreacting to ask for what you want and need"
-Amy Poehler-

"It's never overreacting to ask for what you want and need"-Amy Poehler-

Tap. Tap. Tap. Maya sat in the office that was her therapists and sat in silence. No words spoken. Just the sound of her foot bouncing on the ground and her therapist pen tapping on her handy dandy notebook. "We've been here for 30 minutes, Ms. Regan" She informs and Maya sighs as she leans her head back tiredly.

"I don't know what to say. I don't understand why people do this. Why would I sit here and tell you all problems just for you to tell me what I already know" Maya snaps, looking to her therapist for the first time since she's entered the room.

"It helps a lot of people who trust the process and want to give it a try. You sound like you've been forced to be here, but I assure you, no one is making you do this" The lady, Ms. Dianne, states.

Maya tilts her head to the side as she analyzes Dianne, "I see what you did there" Maya realizes and Dianne smiles slightly, "I'm only giving the same energy back, Ms. Regan" Dianne assures before Maya's phone starts to go off in her pocket.

"You know, the point of the therapy is to talk to one another" Dianne declares as she watches Maya pull out her phone and read the message that was sent to her. "With the job I have, I can't really turn off my phone. Uh, I think that's all for today" Maya states as she stands to her feet, grabbing her jacket off the back of her seat.

"We haven't even been in here an hour" Dianne states and Maya sighs as she slips her jacket on, adjusting it over her shoulders. "I'll make up for it. It was nice to see you" Maya states before she leaves the office, shutting the door behind her, meeting Derek out in the lobby.

Derek decided to come to one of Maya's appointments even though he knew he wouldn't be able to be in the room with her, but he didn't care. He just wanted to make sure she was the help she wanted. The help she needed.

"I was hoping you'd come out" Derek says as him and Maya make their way to the SUV parked outside so they can get to the BAU and talk about the new case that's been handed to them.

"Why did I sign up to do an hour? I couldn't even be in there for 4 minutes" Maya whines as she gets into the passenger seat, Derek getting in the driver's seat. "I think you'll get used to it" Derek reassures before he starts the car and starts driving down the road as Maya clicks her seat belt on.

______

At the meeting, the team discovers that the three bodies were members of a missing family, the Yamada family. Could this be a standard family annihilator? All signs point to no.

The gunpowder residue was on the dad's wrong hand and the youngest son is missing. Garcia also mentions that the gun was unregistered.

"So, he drove his family away from their home, hooded his wife and daughter, shot them, then committed suicide" JJ states as she looks over the case that was presented. "Doesn't make sense... why would he do it out here?" Maya asks, looking at the crime scene photos.