𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙊𝙉𝙀

"Show me your garden and I shall show you who you are"
-Alfred Austin-

Maya was walking towards the conference room when she bumped into somebody

Maya was walking towards the conference room when she bumped into somebody. "Oh!" Blake shrieks as she grabs onto Maya's shoulders for support. "Oh, Blake" Maya says coldly before gently removing her hand off of her shoulder.

"I'm so sorry" Blake apologizes and Maya sighs, nodding her head. "It's fine" Maya states and Blake knits her eyebrows in confusion as she analyzes Maya's facial features, seeing and hearing the sarcasm.

"You don't like me that much" Blake declares and Maya shakes her head, not very convincing. "Nope, you're a doll" Maya lies, fist bumping Blake in her shoulder awkwardly. "Right..." Blake trails off before Garcia urges them into the meeting about the new case.

A guy was hanged, had his hair dyed black, then stuffed into a tiny box and left on the side of the road. The box was so tiny that the killers had to break his legs and double him over. Then it happened again, only this time the killers kidnapped a couple, killing the man and keeping the woman.

"A couple? He's escalating" JJ realizes. "Yes. This morning Justin's body was found" Garcia informs, only adding more to the theory.

"Why would he reject Justin overnight but keep the first male victim for two days?" Derek wonders and Maya shrugs her shoulders, "Could've been something about him that didn't work out" Maya states before Rossi points something out on Justin, the recent victims, neck which shows he was hung more than once.

"The question is, what does he do with Connie?" Alex wonders.

"He could make her watch him abuse the men or have asphyxiated sex with them" Reid states and Maya shudders slightly in her seat at the sound of that.

"Well, a brunette male and women are crucial to this guy's fantasy" Derek realizes. "Well for some reason he's kept Connie" Maya says before Alex adds something.

"Maybe she's the object of his desire" Alex adds and Maya clears her throat softly, rolling her eyes. "Well, our first order of business is finding her and then making sure he doesn't do this again" Hotch states, wheels up in 30.

_____

During the plane briefing, Reid goes on one of his rants, talking about how it's strange that the killers were able to grab three people so easily, since stalking victims are usually incredibly careful about their own safety. He gets a couple of funny looks, but no one stops the conversation.

They assume that Connie is still alive, and that the killer needs her for some reason, just as he needs the man to look a certain way.

"So what we know is that we have an unsub with a fantasy or a deep desire that requires the man to look a specific way" Derek states, "And since he rejected Justin so quickly, he's probably looking for a replacement right now" Maya adds, the team looking around at each other with slight worry that when they land there will be another person missing.