𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

"Nerves are natural, it means you're ready to face a challenge and perform"
-Dan Carter-

"Nerves are natural, it means you're ready to face a challenge and perform"-Dan Carter-

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Hey, we got a case" Maya informs, stopping at Derek's office. "I can't believe you get an office" Maya says as she enters the office with her arms crossed over her chest. "Believe it, baby" Derek jokes as he puts finished case files into his bag.

"Just the guy I'm looking for" Kevin, Garcia's boyfriend, cheers as he enters Derek's office, pointing to him.

"What's up, Kevin?" Derek asks and Kevin looks between Derek and Maya trying to get the words out, but he just can't. "Am I interrupting something?" Kevin asks and Maya scoffs, "Not at all" She answers. "Can we, uh, talk?" Kevin asks, looking to Derek.

"Without... Agent Regan" Kevin mumbles and Maya knits her eyebrows in confusion. "What? Why?" Maya asks as she relaxes her arms. "Your kind of- uh, frightening so..." Kevin confess.

"What is it, Kevin?" Derek asks as he exits the office, Kevin hot on his tail and Maya following behind.

"Look, I know you're Penelope's boo and she's your baby girl. And what I'm about to embark on involves the keen insight of somebody who knows her inside and out. And no matter how much therapy I've gone through trying to understand your relationship, I know you're that person" Kevin rants as him and Derek walk side by side.

"You're rambling" Maya informs as she and Derek take a step-in front of Kevin before they walk any further.

"Yeah, just land your plane" Derek states, ordering Kevin to get to the point. "I want to propose to Penelope, and I need your help. Your help too, I guess" Kevin confesses and Maya raises her eyebrows in shock and looks over at Derek.

"Oh..." Maya trails off before she and Derek are oddly unhelpful and walk to the conference room without shushing Kevin up, even though they know Garcia is in the window-filled room and will spot Kevin following him like a confused puppy.

"Please, I'm not asking for your blessing. Just advice" Kevin says, continuing to follow Derek and Maya. "Should I do it over a couple tacos and nice can of red bull?" Kevin asks and Maya turns around swiftly. "Did you say tacos and red bull?" Maya asks and Kevin nods his head hesitantly, prompting Maya to flick Kevin in the forehead.

"Are you stupid? Asking someone to marry you shouldn't be over tacos" Maya declares. "Okay, what if I take her to New York and do it at the statue of liberty" Kevin suggests and Maya snaps her fingers. "Now that's a good proposal, especially with the view-". "Mm-mm" Derek mumbles as he starts to pull Maya away from the conversation.

"What? I have a thing for weddings" Maya says making Derek chuckle before they enter the conference room. "Um, Hi, Yeah, what was that about?" Garcia asks frantically, looking between Maya and Derek. "Um..." Maya trails off. "He just wanted to talk" Derek lies, walking away from Garica and taking a seat next to Maya.

REPLACEMENT; criminal minds (1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें