𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀

"Never be afraid to try something new because life gets boring"
-Korra Shay-

"Ugh, can we go?" Maya asks as she fans herself while Reid places the ball in the machine that throws it to Derek allowing him to hit the ball perfectly with his metal baseball bat

"Ugh, can we go?" Maya asks as she fans herself while Reid places the ball in the machine that throws it to Derek allowing him to hit the ball perfectly with his metal baseball bat. "You see my hips?" Derek asks Reid as he swings back and forth.

"You swing right through, nice and easy" Derek teaches while Reid watches from afar. "Yeah, nice and easy. Keep doing that" Maya cheers, making Derek laugh at her banter.

"You want to try?" Derek asks as he runs over to Reid and Maya who joined Derek on his baseball practice, trying to get Reid to do it. "Me?" Maya asks and Derek nods his head, handing Maya the bat. "I don't do sports" Maya says, pushing the bay away from her presence.

"Reid?" Derek asks and Reid shakes his head, "You know I don't do sports, and this isn't what I had in mind when I said I owed you one" Reid whines making Derek scoff.

"You act like this is torture" Derek declares. "It is. You got me out here in the heat" Maya says as she fans herself, trying to cool herself down. "Well, you are hot" Derek jokes flirtatiously, "Just give me the bat" Maya states, snatching the bat from Derek's hands and handing him her sunglasses as she walks to the home base.

"This shouldn't be that hard" Maya sighs, whispering to herself as she watches the ball come towards her and swings her bat, making ball go far but not that far. "This is too much!" Maya states as she looks down at her black boots, "My boots are getting sand all of them" Maya calls out, kicking her feet one at a time.

"Just try it again! That was good!" Derek shouts as he grabs the basket of balls. "Why do I have to be here if she's going to play?" Reid asks, "Because this is fun and you owe me" Derek says, patting Reid on the back before he places the ball in the pitching machine that sends ball towards Maya who hits it with her bat, sending it a little farther than last time.

"That was good!" Derek cheers as Maya walks back over to the boys. "Reid, your turn" Maya says as she hands the bat to Reid.

"My memories of sports aren't very pleasant. Besides, you're good enough to play in the game with Morgan" Reid states while sadly holding the bat in his hands when suddenly Maya's phone starts to ring. Maya grabs her phone and sees a text from Garcia, "We got a case" Maya informs and Reid drops the bay happily.

"Oh, thank god" Reid mumbles before he gathers his stuff from the stands. "You actually did pretty good. You should play the game tomorrow" Derek suggests as he packs up his stuff. "With a bunch of men?" Maya asks and Derek shrugs, "Yeah. Just come and show out" Derek states and Maya chuckles softly.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll think about it" Maya concludes.

_____

The team meets up at the BAU to go over the recent case. Brutal beating death, suffocation, and sexual assault. The victim was a runaway and a prostitute which makes her a very high-risk victim and our unsub a sadist with the amount of damage on the victim.