𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"
-Unknown-

"Maya! Maya!" Garcia calls out as her and Emily catch up with her

"Maya! Maya!" Garcia calls out as her and Emily catch up with her. "Hey" Maya greets as they start walking to the round table office to get caught up on the recent case. "Do you salsa dance?" Garcia asks and Maya groans, rolling her eyes.

"I told you. I don't salsa dance. You've asked me for the last 23 days" Maya states as she opens the door, letting Emily and Garcia walk in before her.

They enter the office and see JJ chug a 5-hour energy. "Oh, you're not playing around" Emily jokes before the girls take a seat. "Will's away all week, so I am pulling a double duty with Henry" JJ says as Maya shakes her head in disgust. "That's why kids are overrated" Maya declares.

"Please tell me we are still on for Saturday night because I've had it circled in my calendar for the last 23 and 1/2 days, which apparently, from the look of you, you did not" Garcia states as JJ looks tired, yet guilty. "I'll get a sitter" JJ cheers and Maya shakes her head as she relaxes in her seat while the rest of the team enters the room.

The team discover that two prostitutes have been murdered recently in Atlanta. The weird part? No rapes and the bodies were clothed when dumped. So, he's angry at the women but isn't disgusted by their gender. Why could this be?

_____

On the plane they discover both bodies had exactly 250 dollars on them. "Why wouldn't he take that?" Emily wonders. "It's a lot to pass up. Money must not be on his mind" Rossi states.

"Well, dumping the body is" Maya informs as she looks at the crime scene photos, stating that the bodies were dumped on opposite sides of town in relatively nice parks.

"Hey, guys, I hate to be the messenger of sad things, but yet another body has been discovered by some joggers at yet another park. He names Rebecca Moore and get this- a missing person's report was filed on her" Garcia informs. "How king was she missing?" JJ asks. "36 hours" Garcia informs and states that Rebecca's friend Allyson Parker filed the report. Hotch then orders, once the team hits the ground, that they spilt up.

At the latest dump site Derek, Maya and Reid chat about the killer's habits. They think it's strange that a killer would drive all the way out of the city to dump the body. The alternate theory? He's picking them up in the city, killing them outside, then dumping them near the kill site but they were told that the parks the bodies were dumped at were fifty miles apart, which is roughly the distance of one end of the greater Atlanta area to the other. Maybe this third dump site will be between the two, thus helping narrow down the geographical profile.

_____

"So, no salsa?" Derek asks as he spins his chair in Maya's direction. "Unless there will be tons of alcohol, you won't catch me dancing at all" Maya declares as she sets her pen down on the table.