𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

"Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future"
-Paul L. Boese-

"No, scream 2 is the worst one

"No, scream 2 is the worst one. I told you that on Saturday" Maya argues as her and Spencer ride the elevator together. "Scream 2 was longer than any of the other movies" Reid states. "The killers were bullshit. I mean, come on- His mom?! And nobody even knew that other guy" Maya argues as Reid starts to flip through a case file. The elevator dings and opens up allowing Reid and Maya to walk out.

"You're smart Reid but not smart enough" Maya jokes as she sees Emily and JJ walking towards them. "Hey, where have you been? I wanted to do brunch this weekend" JJ stops but it seems Reid isn't in the mood to talk. "I had deal with a bunch of mom stuff. Where's Garcia?" Reid asks walking right past her. "She's with Rossi" JJ says before her, Maya and Emily stop in the doorway of BAU.

"Hm, he hates you" Maya observes and Emily quietly laughs. "Em" JJ warns, and Emily covers her mouth quickly. "Maybe, he does" JJ mumbles as she watches Reid walk away. "I don't blame him" Maya shrugs before she pushes past JJ and walks into round table.

"Hey, pretty lady" Derek greets as he spins his chair around, greeting Maya with a smile.

"Hello, Agent Morgan" Maya sighs as she takes a seat next to him and notices they're still waiting for Garcia, Hotch and Rossi. "So" Derek starts off as he turns his chair in Maya's direction. Maya furrows her eyebrows in confusion and locks eyes with Derek.

"How about after work. Me and you get drinks" Derek suggests and Maya tilts her head to the side.

"Alcoholic drinks?" Maya asks. "That's the only drink I like" Derek jokes but he seems to be serious. "Hm, and if we finish work too late?" Maya asks again and Derek seems to have an answer for everything, "I know a bar open all night long" Derek answers and Maya narrows her eyes at Derek who doesn't take his eyes off of her. It felt weird but Maya felt comfortable under his gaze.

"Co-workers aren't supposed to have personal relations" Maya deflects and notices Derek perk up in his seat. "I didn't know we were having those" Derek says as Maya clears her throat nervously, but before she could say anything Garcia and Rossi start to enter the room arguing over the Italian food, pasta.

"I am having a Fellini festival at my house this weekend and I must serve the beautiful food of his country" Garcia rants as she sets down her pasta and tablet on the round table. "Maybe you should show a Disney film and stick with burgers" Rossi jokes making Maya chuckle softly.

"You know, Rossi, you could always give Penelope a cooking lesson" Derek suggests which makes Garcia gasp while Rossi gives Derek an angry and kind of annoyed look.

"That would be amazing. That would be like- That would be like the iron chef meets the BAU. And we could do it at your house" Garcia suggests making Rossi scoff. "I don't have a house; I have a mansion" Rossi states. "Why don't you share some of that money, Mr. Big-shot" Maya jokes which makes Derek chuckle.