𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙃𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

"He who envies others does not obtain peace of mind"
-Buddha-

"Where's Garcia?" Maya asks as she enters the round table office and finds Hotch about to give the details of the case instead of Penelope

"Where's Garcia?" Maya asks as she enters the round table office and finds Hotch about to give the details of the case instead of Penelope. "I don't know. I was at her house this morning, but she ran in a hurry" Derek says and Maya knits her eyebrows in confusion and looks over to Derek. "You we're over her house?" Maya asks and Derek nods his head. "Yeah... I took a shower" Derek adds and Maya raises one of her eyebrows before Hotch begins talking.

"Danny Savino, the floor manager at the sapphire lady casino in atlantic city was found dead in his office this morning" Hotch says as he puts the crime scene photos onto the screen. "Blunt force trauma to the head. An empty wallet and money clip left next to the body" Rossi states before Maya turns her head towards the open door and sees Garcia walking in, buttoning one of her shirt quickly.

"Mug shot. This guys got a record" Derek observes as Garcia stops in the door way and looks to him with her eyes widened but quickly moves along and takes a seat. "Savino was a member of the Agnoli Crime Family" Rossi adds as Maya slightly taps her pen on the table while eyeing Garcia who is still afraid to look Derek in the eyes.

Derek waves to Garcia but still Garcia doesn't give a reaction. "What do you think, Regan?" Rossi asks as Maya narrow her eyes at Morgan and Garcia and looks between with confusion, not listening to anyone.

"Regan?" Rossi calls out again as he nudges her shoulder, grabbing her attention. "Uh," Maya trails off as she clears her throat and starts to frantically look through the crime scene photos.

"Uh, uh. Robbery gone bad" Maya says before letting out a stressful sigh. "Wait, if this is an robbery why were we called?" Maya asks, remembering what she just said.

"8 one-dollar bills surrounding an 8 card. That's highly ritualistic" Reid advises. "And because Sabina has ties to organized crime, agents in New Jersey are worried about things escalating" Hotch answers.

"It doesn't take much to start a mob war" Maya declares as she goes back to that dark place in her past that she doesn't talk about but quickly shakes the thoughts out of her mind, wanting to forget about them.

"No question. Godfather 2, hands down" Emily declares and Maya scoffs. "Godfather 2 was not that good" Maya states as she continues to look through the case files. "I agree. Gotta be Scarface" Derek adds and Maya smiles, shaking her head. "For me, the untouchables. Spence?" JJ asks, wondering Reid's favorite movie.

"Hm, probably Le Cercle Rouge" Reid answers and Maya furrows her eyebrows in confusion and looks to Derek who shakes his head. "Don't even ask" Derek urges and Maya puts her hands up in surrender, not prying.