"Take the words back Mihir Malhotra" She warned

"What! You're bulky? " I mocked again

"What no! Take the words you said about my desserts and ice creams back" She stated and I looked at her raising my brow.

"You're mad" I chuckled

"Hey! I'm serious. Life without these chocolates and ice cream is waste" She offended and I put my hand on my fore head.

"I'm hungry" She told and I raised my brow.

"So? " I asked

"Mihir. I'm hungry. And then you talked about these. Now I'm more hungry" She whined

"Go and order something for yourself. Why are you telling me this" I said and she looked at me with mouth agape.

"A normal person on your place would've asked me out. Or would've said that what should I order for you Isha. But no! You're such a...such a Dork" She whinged and I raised my brow when there was a knock on the cabin.

"Sir, your order" My PA spoke and she looked at me.

Going there I took that from my PA and after shutting the door I came back.

And the aroma hit the nostrils!

She looked at me shocked at first and then...looked away guilty.

"Hungry? " I asked smirking

"You could've said that you've already ordered. I said you so much" She mumbled while I smiled.

You know two things?

First, Of course when she wasn't here minutes ago.. I ordered before hand. That's the reason the food is here.

And second...I'm a reserved person. Everyone knows it. But I smile with her. Laugh with her....

And that.. Makes me feel good.

Because it's not every time you see Mihir Malhotra smiling and laughing.

"Mihir.Come out of your lala land" She snapped  fingers at me and I looked at her.

"I'm Very Hungry. " She said and I sighed nodding.

We had our dinner and after which I gave her the love of her life.

Chocolate ice cream of course!

"Didn't someone say me bulky" She smirked taking a spoonful in her mouth

"Shut up and eat" I said and she laughed offering me the same.

"Nope. No more sugar intake" I said

"Thank god. By courtesy I had to ask you. But trust me, I wasn't going to share even a milligram" She said looking at her ice cream.

"You're such a... Kid" I told

"Well, how can you say no to ice creams. You know what, pray that you get same life partner. Or else I'm sure if there's someone opposite of you. You both are going to kill each other" She mocked when I looked at her.

"But opposite attracts. Isn't it? " I asked

"Yes but in your case, opposite attraction is going to make your life rollar coaster" She said and I chuckled.

"May be, that's what I want" I replied directly looking into her eyes and she looked at me but then looked away.

God, something happens when I look into her blue eyes!

Something which is new yet not foreign!

She just ate my ice cream while I was already on my Mac book.