chapter 52

Xander's pov;

"Babe? Do you even know how to shoot it?" Justin asked worried.

"I've been using one since kindergarten." I told him finally finding my blades that Tony his in here just in case.

"Twins, are you being attacked again?" Angela asked.

"Yes baby, but don't worry, xan and I are gonna take you, Isiah and Justin to the safe room behind the back wall."
Xav told her.

"Ok coast is clear. Move out now." I ordered opening the door.

Xavier got out first then, Isiah, Angela and Justin.

I was in the back watching.

In the corner of my eye I spotted a Russian. I immediately shot him.
I saw Justin immediately jump and reach out for me when the sound rippled through the building.

"Xander, I'm scared." He whispered to me.
"It's ok to be scared. Just stay by me and you'll be safe."
"I'm not just scared because I could get hurt, I'm also scared that you will get even more hurt or worse. I love you Xander." I looked at my man with love.
"I love you too Justin. I have years of experience. We are almost there. I need you to watch Angela and Isiah in the safe room. I will be coming back to get y'all when this is over. Please listen."
"I understand. I will stay with them and wait."
We walked with the others to the safe room. when we reached the entrance Xav and I kissed Angela's head and opened the floor board entrance. We helped her down the stairs and stood back up. I went to Justin and kissed him hard.
"I'll come back as soon as I can. Use this only if you need to." I told him giving him my gun.
"I can't take your gun."
"I want you safe. Your dad taught you how to shoot. If anything happens to you or Angela or Isiah I don't know what I'll do."
"Ok I'll use it if I have to. I love you."
"I love you."
We put our boyfriends in the safe room and I then got a text.

'In the conference room near the hacker room. Come quick.' -Enzo

"Let's go."

I couldn't keep up with my twin because of the fucking cast. He noticed how I'm far behind and went into a room. He came back out with a wheelchair.

"Get in this and I'll push you."
I got in and he started running again.
In a few minutes we gotten to the conference room.

"Where's your gun Xander?" Enzo asked me.
"I gave it to Justin. He was scared so I told him to take it and protect himself, Isiah and Angela." I explained to him.
Tony then gave me a gun. I nodded in thanks.

"Ok Russians attacked us. Twins, I want y'all in the back. You're hurt." Tony said.

"I'll take out that fucking second in command. That guy gets on my fucking nerves. All he does is kill innocent people and fuck around." Emil said punching the wall.

Enzo went to him to hugged him.
"Calm down Em. You can go after the guy just don't get yourself killed."

"Let's go. Twins be careful and make sure to call for help if you need it." Tony said.
"Ok tony." We said. I stood up from the chair and walked out.

Let the fight begin.

Justin's pov;

Great. Now I'm bleeding pretty bad. A guy came out out of nowhere and started swinging a knife around. I shot him but he got my arm.

I took off my shirt to stop the bleeding.

Hopefully my love and his brothers are okay.

Time skip...

It's been hours since the twins put us in the safe room.

I'm worried about Xander. I know he can fight but now I know that he is trained and in the mafia?

I looked over at Isiah who was asleep holding Angela.

That guy can sleep through anything at anytime.

I was broken out of thought when I saw the ceiling door open. I aimed the gun at it not knowing who it is.

I saw Antonio through the door and sighed relieved.

"Antonio, where's Xander? Is he ok?" I immediately asked.

"Tony help me out." Angela said climbing up the latter.

He helped her out and I woke up Isiah and got him out. I then climbed out.

"Boys, we had to split up to cover more ground and when we found the twins they were laying on the ground unconscious. Enzo said that Xavier is doing ok now but Xander was hurt pretty bad. They are in the room now. Xavier is awake but Xander isn't." Antonio told us.

"Take me to Xavier please?" Isiah asked. I was at a lost for words.

Antonio led us to the room and I saw Xander laying down on a bed covered in wires.

I walked towards my love and sat down on his bed caressing his face. A lone tear fell from my eye.

"Hey baby, it's Justin. I'm not mad or upset that you are in the mafia. You didn't choose to have this lifestyle. I kept Isiah and Angela safe like you told me to. I'm gonna try to let your brothers let me stay here with you. I love you." I said softly pecking his lips with mine.

I laid down and cuddled him being careful with the wires.

I looked over at Xavier. Him and Isiah were cuddling.

"Justin?" I heard Enzo.

"Yeah."

"Why is your shirt wrapped around your arm?"

"In the safe room a guy came out of nowhere and started swinging a knife around. I shot him in the arm but he got me." I said sitting up.

"Show me your arm." I unwrapped my arm and showed him it.

"Angela can you see what type of knife did this while I get the stuff to patch it up with?"

"Yeah Enzo." Angela said coming over. I lifted her onto my lap and she looks at my arm.

"Enzo?"

"Yes baby?"

"It was a pocket knife."

"Ok thanks babygirl."

"Your welcome Enzo." She says as she climbs down and goes to Antonio.

Enzo came over and fixed up my arm.

"Did the guy have a tattoo on his neck?"

"Yeah it was a skull."

"Russian attacked you." Xavier answered.

"How do you know that babe?" Isiah asked him.

"Xan and I are the best hackers and fighters in the mafia. We found out that everyone in the Russian Mafia has a skull tattoo on their neck. It means leaving no one left alive." Xavier said.

Xander's a hacker?

"Wait you specifically asked if a tattoo was on his neck. How did you know it was on his neck?" I asked.

"Everyone in the mafia has a Mafia symbol tattooed on their necks."

"Wait so you all have a tattoo on your necks?" Isiah asked.

All the guys showed their tattoos.

"So is that why Xan won't let me give him a hickey on that tattoo?" I asked Xavier.

"The mafia means a lot to Xan. He does not take it as a joke. If anyone does anything to the tattoo he'll be out for blood. Well actually you might be fine after messing with it."

I laid back down and cuddled my love.
They all left probably wanting to give us space. A guy I never met before but his voice sounds familiar gave me a shirt.

Xavier explained more about the mafia. Isiah asked him questions while I was listening and looking at Xander. He's so beautiful. He always looks beautiful. He once called me while he was working out and I just sat there and watched. His abs were so shiny and his shorts were down low on his hips. His hair kept moving in his eyes. I love my boyfriend.