70: What does planning and doing have anything to do with my main beauty (7)

Start from the beginning

    Missteps, jumping off the boat is too fast.

    Yun He, who was honestly handcuffed, looked at the familiar handcuffs and couldn't help but say: "I remember, the police should not have handcuffs of this type, right?"

    Jono: "Imitate the new model you used before, and I hope to be able to follow You have the same handcuffs, how is your experience? My ex-colleague."

    Yun He: "...It's terrible." I

    didn't expect him to have such a day, although he would definitely be let go, but in front of so many ex-colleagues The face is really too embarrassing!

    Someone must be taking revenge on him!

    In just a few seconds, several options flashed through his mind.

    On the other side, Amuro Toru also exchanged glances with the classmate (Ida Hang) who came to handcuff him.

    Date Hang: Why are you here?

    I don't know how to explain to the other party that I went from undercover in the public security to the black organization, and from undercover in the black organization to the game company, so I looked back with "I have a lot of troubles".

    The other party happily handcuffed him.

    Toru Amuro: "..."

    This is definitely because he has been with someone who has worked with him, so he was brought to be immoral, right? ?

    Probably because they were afraid that they would get into the game with the front foot, and the back foot would be released, and they went to court directly.

    Still live broadcast.

    As soon as the news was released by the leading companies in the IT industry about the production companies of emerging games that became popular as soon as they entered the market, the melon-eating crowd who came to watch almost destroyed the official live broadcast platform.

    [Although I haven't started yet, I'm facing my face. This time I'm standing on Noah's Ark, which is full of handsome guys. That old man looks like a profiteer. ]

    [Small companies and notorious big companies in the industry that became popular in the first game know everything. ]

    [Sindora's "Cocoon" I went to take a look at the press conference, the equipment is too expensive, and the game world is small and monotonous compared to "Yokohama City Story", and the NPCs are not very intelligent, saying that they copied Nuo. Asian Ark Company is about the same. 】

    Although a certain game player has begun to scold the plan, they still stand in the situation where the main founders of the whole company are pitifully and weakly standing in the dock with handcuffs, and the bosses of foreign companies are standing in the plaintiff's box domineeringly. Noah's Ark here.

    Some people even feel that the truth is not important, the important thing is that if they are all caught, the game will be shut down.

    However, even if the barrage and comments overwhelmingly support the defendant, it cannot affect the trial.

    Although Thomas Syndora had an uncomfortably mean face, he still pretended to be, and used an appropriately painful tone when speaking.

    "After Hongshu's mother passed away, I adopted him and gave him high trust and spent a lot of money to protect him. But I didn't expect that he would cheat and put our Sindora company in negative public opinion. With the company's hard work, artificial intelligence Noah and the holographic technology that was being developed at that time went to this gentleman's company."

    He looked at the dead man with gloomy eyes, but his tone was very gentle: "Hongshu, can you tell me, who instigated and instigated you to do this? You are still young, I am willing to Forgive you, you don't have to bear criminal responsibility."

    Sawada Hiroshi was too short, so he was picked up by Gogol and sat on the table.

    The judge was not pleased, but said nothing.

    Hiroki: "First of all, I was indeed dead at the time, with a complete death certificate and an agreement signed by the resurrection. I intend to complete the work at this stage, and then formally sue you who planned to murder me two years ago and already have employment facts. It's going to happen now."

    "Secondly, Noah is completely developed by me, I have a complete patent and have never signed any transfer agreement, even if there is an adoption fact between me and you, you are only in my You have the right of inheritance after death."

    "Then there is the holographic technology, before Noah is finished, you prohibit it from touching the company's intranet, right? After I finish it, I immediately send it out of the company through the phone line, and there is no intentional theft of the company. The criminal facts of information."

    After he finished speaking, he smiled shyly and childishly: "I joined Mr. Tuosi's team because it is very interesting and practical. So far, I have had a good time, and there is no abetting situation.

    " After he finished speaking, Si then said politely and sharply: "Of course, in this serious occasion, anything you say requires evidence. We have it, and I hope you have it too.

    " It was like Thomas who was standing in the dock: "...The remarks of children who are still very young cannot be testimonies. I hope you can understand this matter, Lord Judge." The

    judge thought to himself, "They seem to be much smarter than you. Now," he said indifferently: "We pay attention to factual evidence, and our remarks are auxiliary references."

    He: "...Of course, I have commissioned the Armed Detective Agency to investigate this matter."

    Thomas immediately looked at the lawyer Edogawa, who was next to him, hurriedly stepped forward, hoping that the other party would be able to pull his side back to the dominant side.

    Luanbu: "I told you, the information on holographic technology was stolen by Noah himself. Unless there is more advanced intelligence than Noah, there will be no evidence of its invasion." Tianshan Huabao

    may have done it, but He just wanted to see those few people handcuffed and escorted into the courtroom, and he didn't mean to help this kind of thing.

    Meursault can't even hold Dostoevsky, how can he count on the police?

    Party B Yunhe raised his hand at this moment and said: "I have it, I can lend it to the official review Noah."

    Others: "..."

    Dosi: "In order to prove innocence, and also out of trust in the government, we can carry out the highest authority. Temporarily, relevant government personnel will use the advanced AI developed by our company to review Noah."

    It was difficult for the government to refuse this matter, and they were generously released temporarily, and soon accepted the lawsuit against Sawada Hiroki.

    Three days later, Thomas Syndora died in an accident, and Syndora and Noah's Ark both withdrew their lawsuits.

    In order to find the truth, a primary school student quietly set up a number in "Yokohama Urban Legend".

    And Yunhe, who did not participate in these, set his sights on the world's first detective.