Chapter 390

Harry was so scared that he closed his eyes.

Zoey closed her eyes too and felt hopeless as she readied to suffer through everything.

Boom!

Bang!

A surprising incident happened at that moment.

The heavy living room door had been kicked down, causing dust to fly everywhere.

Dustin was so surprised that he paused and stared stupidly.

When the dust settled, a figure walked out slowly.

"Huh? Levi?"

Shaun blurted in surprise.

When Zoey saw Levi there, she quickly broke free and rushed to him.

Sob! Sob!

Despite Zoey standing her ground earlier, she had been terrified.

Levi didn't say anything. He simply narrowed his eyes and glared at the Lopez family.

Anyone who knew Levi would be frightened because Levi was looking absolutely terrifying and cruel at that moment.

If they were on a battlefield, Levi's enemy would meet their end.

There was a saying about Levi that went, "When the God of War is angry, a million hidden soldiers will rise!"

"Are you the one who was going to hit my wife?" demanded Levi.

"Yes, that's me. You're Levi Garrison? How convenient! My uncle is coming after you too, so I will destroy you in advance. That would make an excellent gift for my uncle," sneered Dustin.

The Lopez family from South City knew all about the notorious Levi Garrison.

That man was partially responsible for killing Quentin Lane.

He had also been there when Wesley became a cripple.

"Take him down," ordered Dustin.

Dustin's four subordinates walked towards Levi slowly.

"Step aside for now, honey. I'll deal with this."

Levi led Zoey aside.

Boom!

Levi saw one man coming at him, so he rushed forward too and punched the man's face. That punch broke over ten of the man's teeth and distorted half of his face.

Boom!

Another left hook swept across another man's face.

Pfft!

The man fell down and fainted from that one punch.

Boom!

Boom!

The two remaining men were punched too and would need at least one month of bed rest.

"What? He's that strong?"

Levi's strength surprised everyone.

He's that good of a fighter?

The one who was most afraid was none other than Dustin Lopez.

He knew just how powerful the four men he had brought with him were.

Dustin felt a little scared when he saw Levi approaching him.

"Do you even realize what you're doing?"

Dustin had the whip in his hand when he warned, "Levi Garrison, you are dead because you kept challenging the Lopez family of South City! My uncle is coming all the way over just to defeat you. If you go down on your knee and beg for my forgiveness now, I might think about letting you go."

Levi sneered.

He snatched the whip away from Dustin the very next second.

Levi checked the whip out and chuckled, "So this is the whip for carrying out the punishment? It's quite sturdy."

Dustin couldn't help but sweat in fear as he scolded, "I'm warning you, Levi Garrison! Calm down! Don't act impulsively or you and your wife will suffer dire consequences."

Levi grinned, "I heard that you were going to whip my wife ten times. Is that right?"

"Huh? No, I..."

Whip!

Levi suddenly slashed the whip at Dustin.

One whip was all it took to tear through Dustin's clothes and leave a deep and bloody wound.

"Ahhh!"

Dustin screamed in agony.

That painful shout got Harry and the others to back away.

Whip!

Levi whipped Dustin once more.

That second whip got Dustin's clothes to fall from his body, and the second bloody mark on his fat body gave everybody goosebumps.