Chapter 270

Tony was really arrogant, acting almighty.

"That's true. Captain Tony is in charge of the report section. If he says you pass, you pass!"

"Exactly. If he wishes to fail any product, there you go. In the Bureau, Captain Tony's word is law!"

In reply, Xawery Yount and Ron laughed.

Tony looked at Levi with disdain, "Today, the North Hampton Chamber of Commerce has also sent their products in for quality inspection. I don't even need to run through any analysis, and I'll give them a pass!"

As he spoke, his assistant who was on standby, handed Ron the quality inspection report.

Everyone present watched in disbelief...

Ridiculous!

Taking over the report, Ron looked at Levi and laughed, "Now you know who is the man in charge of the Bureau."

Tony glared at Levi and barked angrily, "Now get lost! I'm telling you. Within these six months, I will not pass any products you send in!"

"So powerful, aren't you? Do the Bureau Chief has to obey your word as well?" Levi sneered in reply.

Tony was taken aback at first but he quickly recovered and laughed, "Of course! Captain Cameron is my mentor who personally brought me into this department! He listens to all my words!"

"So loser, if you have any wild wishes that I'll pass your product, drop it!"

Levi listened to Tony's rhetoric.

With a meaningful smile, he shouted toward his car, "Captain Cameron, did you hear that? In the Bureau, Tony's word is law. Have you been vacated from your position?"

"Hmm? Captain Cameron?"

Tony and his group were stunned. They looked around but saw no one.

"Who are you trying to bluff? Too bad it won't work! Even if he were here, he would obey me!"

Tony was masquerading ridiculously!

"Tony, you scoundrel! When did the Bureau come under your control?"

Suddenly, an angry voice was heard coming from the car and someone got down in a rage.

"Chief... Chief Cam... I... Yo-you..."

Looking at the person storming toward him, Tony was stupefied and his mouth trembled, unable to speak coherently.

"No, no, no, you are the Chief! I'm your subordinate! Your word is the law here!" Cameron was so furious that he felt like giving Tony a few slaps across his face.

"Chief Cameron, I-I'm sorry... I did not mean what I said!"

Tony almost knelt in front of Cameron.

"What about your arrogant attitude barely a moment ago? Aren't you the boss here?" Cameron snorted.

"No, Chief Cameron. Master, I was wrong... I didn't mean to overstep you! I just wanted to share your worries!" Tony spoke hurriedly.

Cameron pointed his finger at Tony's nose, "You are fired! Never ever step into the Bureau again!"

Boom!

This was a real blow to Tony, Ron and his men.

How could Tony be fired!

Tony asked incredulously, "Master... why? What did I do wrong?"

"You deliberately abused your position to sabotage the Morris Group! Was that not enough?" Cameron shouted furiously.

"No no no. Master, their products are indeed not up to par!"

Even at this point, Tony tried to argue.

Upon hearing that, Cameron's face became black as thunder and he spoke angrily, "Then tell me. What products did Morris Group send in?"