Chapter 368

"Zoey should you agree to it you may now come to the Lopez family residence and I'll personally reinstate your family!"

Harry had foreseen that it wouldn't take long for her to agree, she just needed a little push.

"Grandpa, I..."

Just as Zoey was about to agree on it, Levi snatched her phone away from her hands.

"Who the hell are you? It would be best for you to stop harassing my wife or I'll beat you up!" said Levi angrily.

"Levi, it's me! Did you not recognize your grandpa?"

Harry was furious but he had no choice other than to hold it in.

"Grandpa? Never heard of him. Now scram!" shouted Levi before he hung up the phone.

He even blocked all the contacts of the Lopez family.

Harry tried to call her again, but to no avail.

The others tried but they had the same result.

"Zoey has blocked us all!"

"It was Levi! That man had berated me!" said Harry.

His complexion was eerily pale.

"What is the meaning of this, Levi? Why did you scold grandpa?" asked Zoey.

There was a tinge of discontent in her tone.

"What did I just tell you that day? Are you going to just let them walk all over you?" said Levi angrily.

Zoey bit her lips, before stuttering for a bit. "But...It seems that the company..."

"Is that even your company in the first place? What does it have to do with you now? Or are you a member of the Lopez family? If my memory serves me right you have already been exiled from the Lopez family!"

"But grandpa said that he will reinstate us..."

"Are you really that dumb? He only agreed to reinstate you back to the family because he wanted you to clean up his mess. After you are done, he'll get rid of you without hesitation!

Zoey bit her lips a little harder this time. It took her a while before she came back to her senses.

"Fine, I'll go along with what you had in mind," responded Zoey.

Levi immediately ordered Aaron and Caitlyn to block the contacts of the Lopez family.

Not only that, but Levi had also even arranged a holiday trip for Caitlyn and Aaron.

It won't be so easy for you Harry!

"People will only take advantage of your kindness. You need to know that the Lopez family has nothing to do with you right now." ranted Levi as he shook his head.

When will Zoey realize she's too kind for her own good?

Or else she would be bullied by the Lopez family for the rest of her life!

The Lopez family was in a state of panic as they couldn't contact Zoey or her family at all.

"Grandpa, no matter where I looked I just couldn't find Zoey's whereabouts. Not to mention Caitlyn and Aaron are on a vacation to god knows where. It would take them at least ten days to come back!" said Shaun who was panting heavily.

"The heavens want us dead!"

Harry was on the verge of tears.

"Curse that bastard Levi! Zoey was about to agree to it!"

"Why am I not at all surprised that Levi was backing Aaron and his family?"

"I really want Levi dead!"

Just when the Lopez family was about to descend into madness, a few cars came to the family residence.

"Allow us to make a brief introduction. We are the co-developers for West City Ecological Park. What happened to the construction of Ecological Park? I've heard that the construction workers and even the security guards had all left. What is the meaning of this? Did you intend to run away with our money?" asked one of the co-developers.

Their pressure was overwhelming, there were at least twenty brawny brutes behind them.

"Huh? No, that has nothing to do with us!"

Shaun could feel his sanity slipping away.

"What do you mean it has nothing to do with you? The contract says that the Lopez Group is now fully in charge of the West City Ecological Park!"

That rendered Shaun speechless.