Chapter 293

"I can't believe we get to meet the two great gods of Erudia!"

"Benny Quinton has unparalleled medical skills. I want him to see what's wrong with me!"

In particular, the North Hampton Chamber of Commerce accounted for a large proportion of the pharmaceutical business in North Hampton.

It would guarantee the reputation of their pharmaceutical business if they had an acquaintance in Benny.

With the many benefits that they could stand to reap, their plan was simple-they must invite Mr. Quinton for tea at the North Hampton Chamber of Commerce.

...

The next day, the news that the Great Doctor, Benny Quinton, was coming to North Hampton had spread across the entire North Hampton.

Only God knew who spread the word.

Everyone respected Benny as God, and they couldn't wait to meet him.

This only went on to prove the reputable status of Benny Quinton!

Everyone in Morris Group was also discussing this matter today.

After all, a Great Doctor like Benny was looked up to by many.

However, they weren't as excited as the public as it was the first day of the promotion of their products.

And it was an absolute disaster!

In addition to the news of Benny Quinton's arrival, all resources had been monopolized. Morris Group couldn't achieve the result that they wanted at all.

Iris was about to sink into the depths of hopelessness.

With such poor results on the first day, the second day was predictable-it would only get worse.

Iris had considered various ways, but to no avail.

Knowing that Benny would be arriving in North Hampton real soon, every publicity channel and media were reluctant to accept any other advertisements.

Iris braced herself for the worst.

If they couldn't sell their products in the first phase, they would lose at least 1.8 billion!

How Iris wished to jump off a cliff.

She had come all the way back from overseas to further her career, but only to be faced with such a gruesome reality right after she had started to see results.

How was she going to face Mr. Atkinson and the mysterious boss?

Thankfully, Levi hadn't come to the office for two days. Otherwise, he would be adding fuel to the fire.

It had been two days since Iris last saw Levi as well.

But she had no intention of seeing him again unless he apologized and got himself together.

The much anticipated third day soon arrived.

Yet, it was a cruel and unbearable day for Morris Group because there were still no results on the third day.

Iris was still mourning in her chair for the few million that went down the drain when Levi unexpectedly showed up.

"Send me a car. I need to pick up someone at the airport," Levi said.

"Huh? Who are you picking up?"

"How dare you come back, Levi?"

Iris and the others made no effort to repress their fury.

"Just send us the best car you got, Ms. Anabelle. Mr. Garrison and I will go together," Isaiah smiled.

Unable to turn him down, Iris proceeded to arrange for the company's Lincoln limousine to send them to the airport.

"Levi's a nuisance! Who the f**k is he picking up at the airport, anyway?"

The upper management raged.

Naturally, the person Levi was going to pick up was Benny.

Although Benny's status was incomparable to Levi's, he was an old-timer whom Levi admired.

And since Levi had a favor to ask of him, it was only polite for him to pick up the Great Doctor in person.

When they arrived at the airport, they were shocked at the crowd.

There were just too many people.

Besides the public, the Gonzales family, the North Hampton Chamber of Commerce, and many other wealthy families had all gathered at the airport.

Even Winston was waiting with anticipation among the crowd.

When Morris Group's car arrived, a clamor broke out.

"Hahaha, even Morris Group is here to invite Mr. Quinton? No way!" Eric sneered.