Chapter 301

As Morris Group's representative, Isaiah made an announcement to the crowd, "We plan to donate these products to all the hospitals, in order to show our support towards the medical field!"

Clap, clap, clap...

Benny Quinton was the first to clap.

The members of the media and public soon followed suit.

Morris Group had successfully boosted its reputation, gaining the public's favor.

Even the company's share price had risen steeply. All the other businesses owned by or related to Morris Group reaped the benefits as well.

In the afternoon, over twenty famous artists declared that they would help, in publicizing all of Morris Group's products for free.

This was another impactful news that affected a lot of parties.

The support provided by the artists had contributed to increasing Morris Group's sales, and their actions also reflected well on their public images, as celebrities.

Evidently, artists and entertainment companies soon

reaped the benefits of Morris Group's prestige, as the netizens had started to applaud their charitable gestures.

Meanwhile, at Everest Entertainment.

Noah was infuriated upon seeing the news.

Slap!

He slapped Lil Lacey's face mercilessly. "Look what you've done, you b****!"

Lil Lacey covered her face in a daze.

"Do you know why Levi Garrison was reluctant to apologize? Well, it's because he couldn't care less about both of you!"

Noah slapped Amelia.

Amelia was aggrieved.

"If I hadn't listened to your plan previously, Everest Entertainment would've become a famous corporate industry, here in Erudia. Our company's market value could've been multiplied by hundredfold!"

Noah trembled in anger.

"We weren't aware that Morris Group was so formidable. We were fools to think that we were above the collaboration they'd proposed previously."

Lil Lacey sobbed.

She had regretted her decision as well. If I'd continued to help Morris Group in publicizing their product, I would've achieved a great leap in my career, making my transition from a net idol to a famous star!

"Let's go. Let's apologize to Morris Group. Hopefully, they'll be willing to provide us with a second chance. They must've chosen us previously because we'd possessed the merits they were looking for," Noah surmised immediately.

They were unaware that it was Iris who had made the final call. Morris Group's decision-makers were not involved in this matter.

Soon, all the executives of Everest Entertainment led Lil Lacey and ten other artists over to Morris Group.

Iris sneered when she saw the group of people, "What're you doing here?"

"We're aware that we've made a mistake, Ms. Anabelle! We'd acted like a bunch of ignorant fools in the past! Why are you all just standing there? Kneel and apologize to Ms. Anabelle at once!"

Lil Lacey and all the other artists knelt on the floor, after receiving Noah's order.

Iris fell into a daze.

She was reminded of something that Levi had told her previously. They should be the ones apologizing to us.

Iris could not believe that Levi's words had come true.

"Ms. Anabelle, Everest Entertainment is willing to collaborate with your company, without asking for any remuneration. We will provide you with as many artists as you require. Feel free to utilize our publicity channel too..."

Noah was desperate for the partnership with Morris Group to fall through.

He was offering Iris all kinds of free services.

"That's right. We were fools in the past. From the way we see it now, Morris Group's products are the best!" Lil Lacey piped up.

Amelia pleaded with Iris, "Can you please consider our offer? We are providing free promotional services to both you and your company. This is certainly a deal that will greatly benefit Morris Group."

Iris and the other executives were dumbfounded.

They'd been so arrogant previously. Now, they're kneeling before us, requesting for us to accept their free services, making this collaboration possible? They're only doing this because of Morris Group's current influence in the industry. Nonetheless, it's not a bad idea to have a group of artists, promoting our products at no cost...

"No! I can't allow unethical artists, such as yourselves to taint Morris Group's reputation!" Levi rejected their offer.

Iris frowned. "Go away, Levi Garrison! You don't have the right to speak here."