Chapter 263

Everyone looked at Levi in disbelief.

How is he so strong?

"Aren't you going to scram?" Levi asked coldly, glaring at the bewildered Sasha.

Sasha ran off immediately.

Levi then left with Isaiah.

"Levi, Isaiah, we won't forget this. Just watch out, we're going to get you for this."

As they watched Levi and Isaiah depart, Charlie and Tom were full of anger and hatred.

Before Sasha left, she asked the crowd if anyone had taken photos or video clips.

After confirming that no one did, only then did they leave.

After leaving the restaurant, Isaiah bawled his eyes out.

He was just an ordinary guy who wanted to live a peaceful life.

However, these scoundrels had victimized him and changed his outlook.

How cruel of them to treat him this way.

"I know you still have a glimmer of hope in your heart for Sasha before. But you can finally see the situation clearly now, don't you?" Levi asked.

"It's clear now!"

"Mr. Garrison, after this, I shall gather and list down all the evidence properly! I'll make sure these three bastards stay in prison for the rest of their lives!"

Before this, Isaiah did not have the heart to punish Sasha, but now his mind was made up.

His last vestige of love for her had been completely used up!

"Hmm, good."

Meanwhile, Charlie and Tom were not satisfied to let things be.

"No! Levi must be crippled, too. I will break Isaiah's other leg as well!" Tom covered his face with his hand, speaking coldly.

Charlie nodded his head in agreement, "Exactly, these two must be crippled!"

Sasha said quietly, "Shall I contact the hitmen?"

"Yes, who can you get?" The two men asked in unison.

Sasha smiled, "I know some people from a gym. A few of them are Kickboxing coaches who have worked as hitmen before in the underground society of gangsters. One of them had just been released from prison. They are ruthless. If they do the job, Levi and Isaiah will never be able to use their limbs again."

"Great! You go and get these people. Tomorrow, we shall turn those wretches into cripples!" The two men said angrily.

After a night of collecting and sorting, the required evidence was complete.

Just as Isaiah was thinking about the next step, he received a call from Sasha unexpectedly.

"Isaiah, can you come over for a while? I realize I was wrong! I'm not fit to be your wife. Let's divorce, alright? I don't want to be a burden to you anymore."

Sasha sounded humble in order to trick Isaiah into walking into her trap.

"Alright, let's divorce, then!"

Isaiah agreed to her request.

"Can you also ask Levi to come along and be a witness?" Sasha asked.

Isaiah lifted his eyes to look at Levi and the latter nodded his head in agreement.

"Fine, Mr. Garrison agreed." Isaiah replied.

"Okay, we'll be waiting for you at Youth Troupe Commercial Building 2009, opposite the Civil Affairs Bureau!"

Sasha heaved a sigh of relief.

They were ready.

Several muscular fitness coaches were already on standby.

Steel pipes had been prepared.

"Isaiah, you're really a fool to come whenever I beckon you."

Sasha smiled, her expression full of malice and cruelty.

Levi and Isaiah were ready to leave for the meeting.

Isaiah called the relevant department, "Hello, how are you? I am reporting someone disrupting a military marriage. I'm serving in Defense Research And Development Centre. My Id is ISA-4031. Yes, that is correct. I have the evidence. The location is Youth Troupe Commercial Building 2009."

In addition, he called the commercial crime investigation department and told them about Sasha's commercial and other crimes.

"Come on, let's go and watch the show!"

Levi and Isaiah arrived at the Youth Troupe Commercial Building and entered room 2009.

Bang!

The door slammed shut.

Several huge strong men appeared before them holding steel pipes...