Chapter 282

Everyone was scared silly!

Can his gaze be any more frightening?

Why is a zillionaire like him keeping such a low profile?

Why isn't he decked out in designer brands?

Who would have thought that he is the zillionaire?

Is it too late to say that we regret our actions?

Marshall and the others regarded Mandy with resentment. If it weren't for Mandy's vicious mockery towards Levi, they wouldn't have followed suit and acted so badly.

Mandy was scared out of her pants.

Right then, Levi's voice was heard. "I don't accept apologies!"

Corey panicked.

Shit! Is the end of me for offending such an invincible zillionaire?

"Mr. Garrison, I swear I'll fire Mandy, Marshall, and the eight other staff at once," he said hastily. "And any company or 4S dealership store related to Mercedes Benz will never hire them, ever again!"

Mandy and Marshall wanted to faint.

Corey had just cut off their source of income by stripping them off of their high paying job, and that was just about the biggest punishment there was.

"We at Audi shall not employ people like Mandy," Jace seized the opportunity to announce.

"We at BMW will never hire people like these either!"

"Porsche as well!"

...

Mandy, Marshall and the other's faces darkened.

All the car brands on Coastal Street had made their stance clear, which was akin to them being banned by the entire industry!

At the very least, they would have no other means of subsistence in North Hampton.

Levi sneered at Mandy, "And they said women have good intuition, I guess not?"

Hearing that, Mandy, Marshall and the others got on their knees, begging, "We were wrong, Mr. Garrison. Please forgive us just this once..."

Levi turned a deaf ear and left straight away, leaving Mandy and the other women a crying mess.

"Somebody get rid of these scum!" Corey yelled.

...

Something magical had happened in front of Morris Group's office building today.

It was a stunning spectacle in which two hundred new Audi were delivered and parked on the square.

Most importantly, the higher ups of Morris Group were all kept in the dark.

The incident soon alarmed Iris as she hurried down with a group of executives.

Several trucks were still unloading the cars on the square.

"Excuse me. What's going on here?" Iris asked in a fluster.

The truck driver replied, "The person in charge of the Audi 4S dealership store said there's a big boss who had ordered two hundred over Audi in a single bill. I was told to send them to Morris Group, and that's all I know."

"A big boss? Why did he buy so many cars?"

Iris was all the more confused because she didn't have a clue who the buyer was, and that was when Isaiah ran out.

"Ms. Anabelle, it's the big boss who bought them!"

His words sent shock waves through the crowd.

This big boss's style of doing things is really unfathomable.

Why did he buy so many cars?

Just then, an Audi A8 came to a halt before them.

Coming down from the car was Kirin.

"Mr. Atkinson!"

The employees went up to greet him.

"Since y'all are here, I have an announcement to make," Kirin said, seeing that almost everyone from the upper management was around. "Morris Group will soon implement a reward system."

"Rewards will be given according to individual performance. Regardless of whether you are an executive or an ordinary employee, there will be a reward if you perform well. You saw the rewards-cars!

We don't hold back on rewarding our staff. The Audi parked in the square cost at least four hundred thousand each. As long as you work hard, the two million Audi R8 sports car could be yours."