Chapter 261

It dawned on him that he was a technical consultant for the Defense Research And Development Centre.

He was still married to Sasha.

What she was doing was sabotaging a military marriage.

Suddenly he understood why Levi would not let him get a divorce.

So this was the reason!

Yet, everything was legal as well as reasonable.

It was Sasha who was unfaithful to their marriage, was it not?

They had also been dishonest and leaked the core technology, had they not?

They deserved to face the consequences of their wrongdoing.

After regaining his composure, Isaiah came to the restaurant they had agreed upon.

What surprised him was that Sasha was not alone. Tom and Charlie were also there.

Seeing Isaiah limping in, Tom sneered, "Didn't I say that this cripple would hobble over as soon as he hears Sasha's voice?"

"Is this a dud or a man? He knows full well that his wife is sleeping around, yet he still comes the moment she calls! What a loser!" Charlie sneered.

Sasha kissed Charlie on the cheek, she laughed and said, "Why don't you guys say it's because I am irresistible?"

"Haha... that goes without saying!"

On purpose, Charlie grabbed Sasha right before Isaiah's eyes.

Isaiah was shocked again.

He came to a sudden realization that this slut was not only cheating on him with Tom but was also having an affair with Charlie.

I have become a cuckold by the hands of my apprentices.

How adulterous is this woman in her private life?

She's no different than a whore!

Isaiah suppressed his raging emotions and sat down in front of the three of them.

"You said you need to see me, right? What is it about?" Isaiah asked coldly.

"Since you're here, I'll be frank with you! Tell me what is going on in Morris Group? Tell me everything!"

Sasha did not even attempt to make some small talk. She went straight to the point.

Isaiah sneered, "Why would I tell you?"

"Haha, after being with Morris Group for a few days, you think you've grown strong? If you still love Sasha, tell us everything now!" Tom smirked.

Sasha put on a piteous look, beguiling him, "Isaiah, will you keep things from me? If you don't tell me, I'll get into trouble..."

"No way! These are company secrets which I cannot reveal to you. You have tricked me before but I won't fall for your tricks again."

Isaiah was firm, unlike before.

However, Sasha and the two adulterers merely smiled.

Evidently, they had already thought of a way to handle Isaiah's determination.

"You won't tell us? Don't force us to make you do it!" Charlie said threateningly.

"Are you going to beat me up?"

Isaiah knew he had Levi backing him, so he was not the least afraid.

"You think we won't beat you? Let me tell you this. Six years ago, I sent some men to break your leg. At that time, I was already sleeping with your wife!" Tom laughed as he said this.

Boom

The news hit Isaiah like a bolt of thunder.

"Remember the forty million in your account? We're the ones that took it, it was not used to fill the public funds!" Charlie said with a sneer.

Isaiah clenched his fists so tight that his veins popped out.

Sasha laughed and said, "Isaiah, if you don't tell me what's Morris Group planning, I'll shame you in public!"

"Huh? What do you mean?" Isaiah asked in puzzlement.

"Isn't your dignity the most important thing to you all this while? If you don't tell me, I'll tell the crowd here that you are my husband. Then, I will kiss these two men!"

Sasha cackled.

Her plan was to do something so immoral in public before her husband's very eyes.

This was every man's worst insult.

There have been men who had jumped off tall buildings when they were insulted by their wives in this way.

Those were men like Isaiah who valued their pride above all else.

They could never accept the disgrace their wives brought to them.