Chapter 332

Even Una was cursing angrily.

Right then, Winston's convoy arrived at Bayview Garden's entrance.

The security guard at the entrance was wondering, why has another convoy arrived? Is something going on?

"Thank you, Mr. Gonzales. I don't think that you should come, as he dislikes strangers," Percy smiled and thanked Winston.

"Okay, see you later, Mr. Covington!"

Winston and the others watched, as Percy walked into Bayview Garden.

However, they did not leave at once.

"Find out who's the relative that Percy was talking about. I want details about that man!" Winston ordered.

"Yes, Sir!"

Winston summoned two of his men. "Come, let's find out which building Mr. Covington is heading to."

Meanwhile, Levi and Una were still glaring at each other.

Luke stepped forward with a mocking smile on his face. "I normally wouldn't have to deal with nobodies like you, but as you've insulted the Gonzales family one too many times, I'm here to teach you a lesson!"

Una sneered, "If you're willing to grovel at my feet, I might consider letting you off the hook."

Levi fixated his gaze on Una.

Suddenly, he slapped Una across her face without warning.

Slap!

That was a crisp and loud slap. Everyone who saw that happened was stunned, let alone Una herself.

As Una felt a stinging pain on her cheek, she belatedly realized that he had slapped her.

"You... How dare you slap me?" Una held her cheek as she stared at Levi in disbelief.

"B******! Luke, get him!" she yelled in fury.

Upon receiving her order, Luke took action at once.

Boom!

He struck his fist out, which was accompanied by a blast of air.

The force generated from his punch caused everyone to take a step back.

His punch was so powerful!

It was no wonder that he was the top fighter in North Hampton!

Levi stood rooted to the spot as if he were dumbfounded, so Luke was certain that his powerful and swift punch would wound Levi badly.

Thud!

When Luke's punch was about to land on Levi's face, someone suddenly appeared in front of him and took his punch.

Luke immediately sensed a powerful energy attacking him.

He stumbled six steps back before he came to a stop.

His gaze was filled with shock as he stared at Percy, standing right before him.

Levi did not expect him to show up in person.

Percy might have retired because of his injury, but he was still a skillful soldier.

He was once a courageous soldier on the battlefield who had protected Erudia.

There were no wimps in the Iron Brigade!

"How dare you gather in public? Have you no respect for the law?" Percy inquired icily.

Una defended herself, "Ha! The Gonzales family is the law in North Hampton! You seem skillful. Do you want to work for us? We are going to beat this man up today. Get out of our way!"

Luke was still staring at Percy. It had been ages since he had encountered someone as skillful as him.

"I hate bullies, so I'll intervene in this matter today!"

Levi might be the God of War, but he would also intervene, even if Levi was an ordinary citizen.

"Do you want to die?" Luke exclaimed in fury.

"Stop!"

When he was about to take action, someone reprimanded him.

Everyone looked back to see Winston approaching them.

"Grandpa, I thought that you'd gone to pick Mr. Covington up from the airport? Why are you here?"