Chapter 277

Morris Group had been very busy these two days, so much that Iris had slept for only seven hours a day at most.

When Levi arrived at the office, Iris was still in a meeting and he was called to sit in.

The main topic of the meeting was the publicity and endorsement of the product launch.

There was definitely no problem with the reputation of the product. All they needed to work on was the advertisements.

"As for the ambassador and spokesperson, I've chosen a few celebrities and influencers. Lil Lacey especially, has a record of bringing in millions of sales from her broadcast. It would be great to have her to promote our products. Does anyone have any comments?" Iris said.

"Nope. With our marketing efforts, nothing will go wrong." Someone replied.

Levi was about to doze off from listening.

"What's the matter, Levi? Do you have something to say?" Iris purposely called him out.

Most of the people in the room scoffed at this technical advisor as they didn't expect him, a once brilliant man, to be muddling along.

But for the sake of Iris and Isaiah, they kept a cool head.

"I disagree." Levi yawned.

"Disagree???"

Everyone gaped at him.

"In what?"

It was because Iris wanted to listen to Levi's opinion that she invited him to attend the meeting.

"We're selling medical instruments! What's the use of hiring celebrities and influencers as ambassadors?"

Iris's face clouded with disappointment.

Six years of imprisonment has worn away his brilliance.

It's only right to look for a popular celebrity when it comes to promoting a product. Only then will the products be made known. With the reputation of these celebrities as guarantees, partners and retailers can buy with confidence and we can ensure maximum profits.

"Okay, dismiss!"

Levi wanted to say further but Iris announced the end of the meeting straightaway.

Levi was startled. What is this woman doing?

Iris glanced at him and chastised, "Don't you ever attend any future company meetings!"

Everyone regarded Levi with disdain, thinking that he was goofing off.

Levi smiled wryly. I'll let Iris have her way first then.

After getting off from work, it flashed upon Levi that he had to get Zoey a new car.

Thus, he went to Coastal Street the next day, where all the 4S dealership stores gathered.

He had been a regular customer here six years ago, so he was familiar with this area.

For some reason, it was really crowded today.

It seemed like there was some sort of event going on, seeing how there were many filming equipment and good-looking personalities along the street.

Levi disregarded them and headed toward the Mercedes Benz 4S dealership store.

"Hold it right there, sir!"

Several salespersons at the door stopped him.

"Hmm? What's wrong?" Levi asked.

"What are you doing here, sir?" The salesperson asked.

"I'm here to buy a car, obviously." Levi said.

"Oh, not today, sir. There's an event going on at the moment."

The salesperson looked askance at Levi.

As this was North Hampton's largest Mercedes Benz 4S dealership store, customers who were serious about buying cars would have made an appointment and the store would send someone to pick them up.

Having been doing sales for seven to eight years, they could see that Levi was incapable of buying a car.

People like Levi were like those window shoppers whom they had to deal with almost every day.

Hence, fed up with it, they outright rejected him in the name of the event.