Chapter 383

A few dozen people gushed out of the cars.

All of them were armed with metal sticks as they charged towards Levi and Zoey's car.

Levi slipped out of the car quietly to avoid waking Zoey up.

Harold stormed over to Levi and snarled, "You're a brave one, aren't you? Didn't expect you to get out and face us rather than running away!"

Levi calmly lit a cigarette and breathed out a ring of smoke before replying, "My wife is sleeping. Get out of my face, or else."

"Hahaha!"

Harold and his group of fighters burst into raucous laughter.

"That's enough! Let's beat him up!"

The group of fighters charged forward at Harold's command.

Bam!

Levi sent a flying kick at the first person.

Pow!

The person launched into the air before crashing onto the ground with a loud thud. His limbs spasmed for a few seconds before he went limp.

Everyone froze for a second after witnessing Levi's strength.

"Beat him up!" Harold yelled, enraged.

At the same time, Levi began to fight back.

With two mighty punches, he sent another two people flying.

Within seconds, he had appeared right in front of Harold and grabbed him by the shoulders.

Bang!

Levi raised his knee and knocked it against Harold's face.

"ARGH!" Harold screamed.

Blood and gore smeared all over his face by the time he fell to the ground, making him almost unrecognizable.

Afterwards, Levi went into full battle mode.

Within a minute, the dozens of men Harold had brought along were all lying on the ground, unable to move.

Their limbs had all been broken and rendered useless.

He's strong!

He's way too strong!

Harold and his fighters had grossly underestimated his strength; Levi was unbelievably skilled.

Although Harold and his fighters were masters of underhanded tactics, they had been defeated in minutes.

They watched in horror as Levi dragged the cars they had used to block his path away with nothing but his bare hands.

Those cars weigh several tons!

Is he even human?

Harold's eyeballs were going to pop out from their sockets the more he stared at Levi.

His gaze was filled with fear.

The last thing he had expected to meet in North Hampton was a superhuman!

Suddenly, James rushed over to Levi's side with a few of his men.

"I'm sorry for coming late, Mr. Garrison!" He apologized.

"Don't worry. They were just a bunch of thugs," Levi said.

"Stay here and beat up anyone they send as reinforcements. Oh, and remember to spare one of them to act as a messenger," Levi stated before getting on his car and leaving the scene.

Zoey had been fast asleep the whole time.

An affectionate smile appeared on Levi's face at the sight of her.

He would have buried those people alive if they woke his wife up!

Meanwhile, Zayn was getting anxious.

He felt starved whenever he thought of her beautiful features, as well as his failure to obtain the Oriental Star Group for his family.

"Hurry up! I'm sure Harold and his men have already settled things!"

Zayn gave Harold a call, but it went unanswered.

"He must be beating that scumbag up," He snickered.

Zayn arrived at the scene five minutes later.

He grinned evilly when he saw the wreckages of cars strewn about the road.

"Get ready to die, Levi Garrison!"

Zayn rushed into the fray, only to be horrified by the sight that appeared before him.

The broken forms of Harold and his thirty fighters were all lying lifelessly on the ground.

"What happened?"

Zayn could not believe his eyes.

He could not see Levi's car anywhere.

Bang!

Suddenly, the door to the car right next to him opened.

Several foreigners alighted from the car, their huge bodies making them look like mountains of flesh.

The leader, James, stared at him in mild interest.