Chapter 262

Sasha knew Isaiah's character and his temperament.

She knew that he valued his pride and would never allow that to happen.

So she attacked his weak point!

"You... you, slut!"

As expected, Isaiah was provoked.

He nearly jumped to his feet, clenched his fists and shouted in anger.

If everyone knew his wife was unfaithful and acted shamelessly right in front of him, he would not be able to control himself.

He just could not accept this.

"Well? Aren't you telling us?"

Seeing Isaiah struggling with himself, Sasha felt untold pleasure.

She could abuse Isaiah any time she wished.

Just when Isaiah was struggling within, Levi's voice came through the hidden earpiece in his ear, "Let her do it! Isn't that exactly the evidence we need?"

Levi had been watching the whole scene unfold before him through remote cameras.

Levi's words brought Isaiah to his senses. That's right!

Aren't I here to gather evidence?

What Sasha is threatening to do is exactly the evidence I need!

Isaiah shot daggers at her and spat angrily, "You dare to do it?"

"Why won't I dare?"

Sasha laughed.

She stood up and spoke to the people around her, "Everyone, look this way!"

The crowd did not know what was going on, but they looked anyway.

Sasha was observing Isaiah all the while.

Though Isaiah was angry, he did not try to stop her.

When she saw him unmoving, she knew she had to up her game.

"Everyone look here. This is my husband, a cripple!"

"And now he's pushing me to other men!" Sasha shouted loudly.

Everyone looked towards Isaiah.

Isaiah spoke angrily, "You are the one who has been unfaithful. Why do you say I'm pushing you to them?"

Seeing how stubborn Isaiah was, Charlie stood up, sneering, "That's right! Your wife has been cheating on you!"

Tom laughed in a perverted way, "Both of us have been sleeping with your wife for six years! You're just a cripple! You can't do anything!"

"We have been taking care of your wife. What can you do about it?"

They felt no shame at all, going public.

He knew with the North Hampton Chamber of Commerce backing them, this would not be reported in the news.

That was the reason why he was so reckless in order to force Isaiah to speak out.

Sasha then kissed Tom and Charlie on their faces, she laughed and said, "You cripple, I have been cheating on you. But what can you do about it?"

As Sasha and the two men flaunt their immoral acts in public, Isaiah felt his last shred of dignity left him.

Isaiah was furious to breaking point!

Yet, he suppressed his fury .

He felt emotionally unstable.

Sasha and the two men were surprised.

How can this cripple tolerate such act?

This is unbelievable!

"You cripple, you really won't tell us? Alright, then! Divorce! We will get a divorce!"

Seeing Isaiah standing firm, Sasha changed her tactics and threatened to divorce him.

Isaiah stood up, "Hmph! Let's do it. We'll get a divorce as you wish!"

With that, Isaiah turned and started to leave.

Sasha and the two men were dumbfounded.

Something's not right!

Why did Isaiah not respond to the carrot or the stick?

No! We can't let him leave without the information we need about Morris Group.

They hurriedly caught up to him.

"Isaiah! You cripple, you can't leave!"

The three of them were about to stop Isaiah when a man suddenly stepped out in front of them. The man was none other than Levi.

"Move aside, this is between us and Isaiah. It's none of your business!"

Charlie and Tom tried to push Levi aside but it felt as if they were pushing at a mountain with their bare hands. Levi did not budge at all.

"Get lost!"

They were about to attack Levi.

Smack!

Slam!

Somehow, Levi landed two hard slaps on Charlie and Tom's faces.

The slap threw the men a few meters away and a few of their teeth flew out.