Chapter 329

Luke left right after warning them.

Before Park Guk-chang left, he shot Zoey a smirk.

I must sleep with her no matter what.

After Luke and his men left, the Lopez family started cursing.

Levi had brought them into this mess by offending the wealthiest Gonzales family!

No one could afford to offend them.

"Quick, go see him now!" the Lopez's urged.

Caitlyn was sobbing profusely. "Why won't you stop inviting trouble? We're finally living well, but you had to do this to us!"

Aaron sighed, "Why did you offend the Gonzales family out of a sudden?"

"You must go for Zoey's sake!" Iris told him.

However, Zoey refused to let Levi leave. "No! If you go, they'll beat you up!"

"Levi, if you're a man, you should bear the responsibility for your own actions!" Iris, Harry, and the others reprimanded.

"Okay, I'll go," Levi agreed.

"I'll come with you." Zoey stood up.

"There's no need for that. I can handle it myself."

Meanwhile, Park Guk-chang was waiting at Lafite Mansion.

Luke had left earlier on, as the Gonzales family was only used to intimidate them.

Finally, at twelve, Levi arrived'.

"Mm? You're here alone? Zoey must be here, too!" Park Guk-chang chortled.

With the Gonzales family's support, he was certain that he would get Zoey soon.

Upon seeing Levi, Park Guk-chang's men surrounded him immediately.

To their astonishment, Levi was not nervous at all. He plopped down onto the sofa and lit a cigarette.

His calm demeanor caught Park Guk-chang by surprise.

What is he doing?

"Winston Gonzales is your backer right?" Levi inquired.

"How dare you address Mr. Gonzales in such a manner!" Park Guk-chang roared.

Smiling, Levi replied, "Winston Gonzales? He's a mere prey to me."

"What? How dare you insult him?"

Park Guk-chang and his men were incredulous.

"So what if I'd insulted him? I can beat him up too!" Levi smoked as he told them calmly.

"What? The nerve of you! Today, I'll help Mr. Gonzales punish you! Beat the crap out of him!" Park Guk-chang demanded furiously.

Dozens of men rushed to Levi at once.

Bang!

However, right then, the door crashed open with a huge bang.

Dozens of mercenaries with different skin colors rushed into the mansion.

Crackle, crackle...

The team of mercenaries led by James was so skilled, that Park Guk-chang's men were defeated in no time.

"Him, too!"

Levi pointed at Park Guk-chang.

James strode over to Park Guk-chang and grabbed his collar as though he was a little chick.

Thump!

He punched Park Guk-chang so forcefully that blood spurted out from him.

Park Guk-chang was stunned.

Thump!

Thump!

James continued punching Park Guk-chang until he fainted, his blood pooling on the ground.

In the end, Levi finished his cigarette before leaving the scene.

When Levi returned home uninjured, everyone was shocked.

"Huh? What happened? Didn't they find fault with you?"

They stared at Levi, utterly confused.

"No. I've solved the matter. It's fine, you can go home now!" Levi answered.

Meanwhile, Winston was asking Una, "How did it go? Did Park Guk-chang cripple Levi?"

"Grandpa, let me ask them."

Una wanted to see Levi getting beaten up too.

"What? Park Guk-chang is in the hospital because someone had beaten him up? He's faring worse than his son?"

Una was dumbfounded to hear that, after she made the phone call.