Chapter 325

The crowd fell silent, and no one dared to look at him.

Smiling, Park Heung-tae declared, "No one wants to take up my challenge? Does no one dare to prove your Erudian wrestling? What a bunch of losers."

He taunted the Erudians mercilessly before their faces.

Who on earth could bear with that?

However, everyone was helpless.

Even Kyle, who was an expert, was defeated, let alone, what would befall the rest of them?

Those who dared to accept his challenge were seeking death.

Right then, everyone who met Park Heung-tae's vicious grin hurriedly lowered their heads in shock.

"Hahaha! No one in Erudia is going to prove that Erudian wrestling works? How disappointing. Your country is declining!"

To show off in front of Abigail, Park Heung-tae had blatantly provoked the entire country.

In a small voice, Abigail asked, "Levi, is he that good?"

Levi replied with a smile. "He's nothing but an ant."

Five years ago, Levi had encountered many men like this on the battlefield.

The Keerean soldiers were the worst of them all.

Right then, Park Heung-tae turned his sharp gaze to Levi. "What's wrong? Do you want to challenge me?"

As Levi was standing beside Abigail, he had wanted to teach him a lesson from the very beginning.

Levi said nothing as he walked towards Park Heung-Tae.

The young man was thrilled. "Haha! Great! Finally, someone is willing to challenge me!"

As he stared at Levi, who was making his way over, dozens of ways to torture Levi appeared in his mind.

Soon, I'll show Abigail what a real man is like!

In a blink of an eye, Levi was less than five meters away from Park Heung-tae.

Levi extended his right fist.

"Trash. What an idiot," Park Heung-tae scoffed.

To him, Levi's punch was full of flaws.

He reached out to block the punch instinctively.

However, the moment he touched Levi, his expression changed drastically.

Levi's fist was faster than he had expected and was growing bigger in his eyes.

Thud!

The forceful punch landed on Park Heung-rae's face as he flew back like a broken puppet.

A gush of blood flew through the air, along with several of his teeth.

The punch threw him dozens of meters away. Park Heung-tae crashed through two trees before he finally collapsed to the ground.

"Ugh..." Park Heung-tae yelled in agony, as he rolled on the ground in pain.

"Young man, you can't insult Erudian wrestling," Levi reprimanded him before leaving with Abigail.

Silence ensued.

No one had expected that the devil incarnate, Park Heung-tae would end up in such a situation.

Levi had simply punched him once, but he had ended up badly hurt.

Now, it seemed like Taekwondo was trashed instead!

The news spread like wildfire.

Right then, in Zoey's new company at Union Square.

Zoey was discussing her collaboration with Park Guk-chang.

After gaining a foothold in North Hampton, Park Guk-chang surveyed the market, before realizing that Zoey's company had huge potential and would be the perfect partner for him.

At this moment, he received a phone call.

"What? My son is in the hospital because someone has beaten him up?"

Park Guk-chang's expression darkened.

"Ah? Are you okay, Mr. Park?" Zoey inquired.

"Ms. Lopez, I have to go. My son has been beaten up, and he's in the hospital right now. I need to go to him," Park Guk-chang explained.

"Let me come with you," Zoey responded, as their collaboration was extremely important to her.

"Sure."

They soon arrived at the hospital.

"Who did this to you?" Park Guk-chang urged.

"A man named Levi Garrison!"

"What? Levi Garrison?"

Zoey's face fell.