Chapter 269

"Oh, okay! Then let me do it. Not long ago, someone from your department delivered this, and told me that those medical devices are way below the passing grades. Not only that, but he also threatened to reject whatever products we send in for inspection!" Levi said.

"Huh? Did this really happen?"

Anxious, Cameron broke out in cold sweat.

"Shh... Let me finish. Before these devices reached the Bureau, I sent it to the Defense Research And Development Centre for quality inspection. After all, they will be used in the medical industry, and I don't want any issues. Guess what? Not only were they qualified, but the results were also perfect in every aspect!"

Levi glanced at Samson and smiled, saying, "Let me introduce you to Samson, the head of the Quality Inspection Department from DRDC."

Samson handed the report to Cameron, "Captain Cameron, we tested this product five times, and not once did it fail the test. In fact, it is way better than all of the models available in the market."

With trembling knees, Cameron started flipping through the report.

At the same time, Levi handed another stack of document to him and said, "Captain Cameron, now this is from your department."

Finished reading everything, Cameron nearly fainted from fright.

The second report's content was obviously nonsense.

They clearly did not know what product they were analyzing, and simply rejected it.

Cameron was furious.

This was done on purpose by somebody.

How can this somebody be in my department?

Worst of all, it involves the God of War!

Isn't he courting for death?

Levi smiled, "Luckily I was careful about the inspection and sent this to Samson first. Otherwise, I'll be doomed!"

"Chief, it's my fault! I did not discipline my staff enough!" Cameron bowed and said.

"Alright then. Now that we know where the problem lies, let's solve it. Conduct the second inspection now and I'll come along. I am sure it will pass, won't it? Said Levi while he started moving toward the door.

That tone sent chill down Cameron's spine.

He knew that this was serious.

Immediately, he went along.

So did Samson.

Azure Dragon drove them to the Bureau.

There were several cars parked at the entrance as well.

Those senior managers from Ron's side were spotted coming down from the vehicles.

Tony came out personally to greet them with a big smile on his face.

Levi got down from the car, but he instructed Cameron to remain inside.

When Tony saw the group, he snorted, "Hey Morris Group, what brings you here again?"

Hearing the name 'Morris Group', smirks were evident on Ron and his subordinates' faces.

Morris Group wants a recheck?

Dream it!

Levi smiled, "Obviously, we are here for a second inspection."

Tony immediately replied, "Are you all deaf? Didn't I say come back in a week?"

"A week? Since when there is such regulation?"

Not losing his gentlemanly smile, Levi said again, "Besides, there is no issue with our product. Can't we appeal?"

Ron and his men laughed, "I guess you're here to cause trouble. Didn't you hear Tony? Come back after one week. As business organizations, we have to abide by regulations!"

"That's right. Guys, learn from the North Hampton Chamber of Commerce!" Tony said in agreement.

"Please enlighten me. Who made the rule for that one week timeframe?" Levi asked coldly.

Tony replied angrily, "I did. So what?"

"So your word is law in the Bureau?"

"That's right!"