Chapter 337

"Mr. Quentin, the underground in North Hampton has been strangely quiet recently. I couldn't even find an assassin..." Lil Lacey pouted.

Quentin snorted and replied, "That's because the God of War, Liam Macy, and the King of North Hampton, Jack Smith, have been taken out. Someone cleaned up the underworld, so that's why nobody took up your contract."

A worried look crossed her face, "Then are you sure you'll be okay?"

"Hmph! The North Hampton rules can't stop me. As long as I kill off the man and immediately return to South City, nobody can do anything to me!" Quentin said confidently.

In the past few years, a lot of rich people hired him to assassinate someone or another. It did not matter if it was within the nation or out; he had never once been caught after killing someone.

This time was no different to him, and he did not think much of his target.

With that, he pinned Lil Lacey beneath him...

One hour later, he got up to put on his clothes.

"Give me his photo. I'll leave after I'm done with him," he ordered.

Lil Lacey hastily handed a photo of Levi over to him.

Accepting it, he scrutinized the photo closely, memorizing the man's features.

From beside him, Amelia piped up, "The money has already been transferred. Please check your account!"

"Alright. Wait for my good news; this shouldn't take me more than an hour!"

Tossing that over his shoulder, Quentin left.

The two women exchanged gleeful expressions, their eyes shining coldly. "Levi Garrison, you dare to ruin us? Well, you can go to hell! This day next year would be the anniversary of your death!"

Quentin had not actually come alone. He had brought four men with him, each an excellent fighter themselves.

Stabbing a dagger through Levi's photo to pin it to the table, he commanded, "Find out where he is!"

On the other side of things.

Levi was eating BBQ with Benny and Percy at the aptly named BBQ Street.

With his carefree personality, it was no surprise that Percy got along with Ben perfectly.

The three of them chatted happily about anything and everything under the sun, taking hearty gulps from their cups as they toasted each other.

Being a street that mostly sold food, the appearance of Quentin and his men did not attract too much attention.

However, the menacing aura they gave off had passers-by subconsciously backing away.

They stood just around the corner, spying on the three men drinking and eating BBQ.

One of the men Quentin had sent out came back to report, "Mr. Quentin, it's confirmed. That man is Levi Garrison!"

Quentin nodded. "Okay. Everyone, wait for my signal!"

One of his subordinates queried, "What about the other two men?"

"Kill them too!" A bloodthirsty look entered Quentin's eyes. Right now, Levi was nothing but another dead body in his mind.

"Three!"

"Two!"

"One!"

The group of five dashed toward Levi, with their hands tightly gripping the weapons hidden underneath their suit jackets.

Within seconds, they were upon the three unsuspecting men.

Or so they thought.

In truth, Levi and Percy had detected their presence long ago. They abruptly turned around, taking the five killers by surprise.

"Levi Garrison? Someone badly wants you dead. Now, die!"

Quentin pulled out a dagger from underneath his suit, the glade glinting coldly as he swung it toward Levi.

His four subordinates did the same, attacking Benny and Percy.

Their movements were as quick as lightning and as fluid as water. No wonder they were experts!

All Benny could see was the steel blade flying toward him as he froze to the spot in shock.

The speed was just too fast!