Chapter 335

She had met plenty of people and thought that she saw right through Percy.

Percy might seem imposing, but he has lost his edge.

Judging from his outfit, he must be in dire straits.

Hence, she was uninterested in him.

"By the way, where're the Gonzales family's men? I'd thought that they were here to take revenge on you? Why are they gone?" Iris questioned.

"They'd scuttled away in fear. Just wait and see. They'll come to apologize to me soon," Levi declared.

"Ha! The Gonzales family? Apologizing to you? Dream on!" Iris refused to believe him.

Zoey was not going to believe him either.

Percy merely grinned, "I bumped into them, so I talked to Mr. Gonzales and he'd agreed to call it even."

Iris scoffed, "Who do you think you are? Why would Winston listen to you?"

At once, Zoey made a call to confirm Percy's claims.

"Iris, it's true! The Gonzales family agreed to call it even!" Zoey exclaimed happily.

"What? Did that really happen?"

On second thought, Iris proclaimed, "Ha! Mr. Gonzales was kind enough to forgive you guys."

Percy smiled and kept silent.

Meanwhile, at the largest and most luxurious villa in North Hampton.

"Sir, I've asked around, but no one knows who Commander-in-Chief Covington's relative is," the housekeeper reported in disappointment.

Winston answered, "That's within my expectations. We would've found out about it if someone else had known about it."

"We'll send someone to spy on Commander-in-Chief Covington to find out who his relative is."

"No, Sir!" Luke hurriedly cut in.

"Mm? Why?" Winston questioned.

"Commander-in-Chief Covington is someone who I had yet to grasp the depths of his abilities. He's almost comparable to me! If you send someone to spy on him, he'll discover for sure," Luke explained.

"What? The commander-in-chief is that strong?" Clint drew in a sharp breath.

"I've heard that everyone in the Iron Brigade is horrifyingly strong. Looks like the rumor is true!"

"We should wait to attend the appointment ceremony."

Winston shot a look at Una. "Una, dress up nicely. You must attend the event in your best attire!"

"Why so, Grandpa?" Una did not know what her grandfather was planning.

"I've heard that the God of War is in his twenties, and he's still single. What if he fancies you?"

Winston's words scratched at Una's heart.

The God of War was the biggest hero in Erudia.

Every woman dreamt of marrying him.

Now that she was given a huge opportunity to meet him, of course, she was elated.

"Yes, we'll set you up with him. You'll be a perfect match for him. You can be the God of War's wife!" Clint exclaimed in delight.

Winston stroked his chin. "Yes, now that we've gotten to know Commander-in-Chief Covington, we can ask for his help. That's very likely to happen."

Their words immediately stirred Una's imagination.

She wished that the ceremony would start immediately, so she would get to see the God of War!

The Gonzales family's plan was to marry Una to the God of War.

"What if the God of War doesn't fancy her?" someone questioned.

Everyone was rendered speechless by that question.

That was highly likely, too.

Luke suggested, "I have an idea. We can trick the God of War to sleep with Ms. Una. He cannot undo his actions, so he would have to marry her after that!"

Winston's eyes gleamed. "That is a brilliant plan!"

The Gonzales family was scheming so that Levi would end up marrying Una.