Chapter 327

The other Gonzales family members reacted similarly.

Their family's reputation was very important to them.

"Tell me. Who's the culprit? I'll make sure he pays for what he's done!" Winston raged.

He had just agreed to protect Park Guk-chang, so he needed to fulfill his promise.

"The man's name is Levi Garrison," Park Guk-chang told him, frankly.

"What? Levi Garrison?"

Upon hearing the familiar name, Winston and the others stiffened slightly.

Park Guk-chang was astonished. "What's wrong? Is he a difficult target?"

"No, he's someone whom we all hate."

Una divulged the past incidents to Park Guk-chang at once.

Park Guk-chang let out an icy laugh. "This Levi is nothing but trash. He was hugging his sister-in-law in public. My son fancies his sister-in-law. He said something to them and got assaulted. Mentioning your family didn't work, too!"

"How dare he look down on our family?"

Winston was infuriated. "He'd even beat up your son. I'll make sure that he pays for what he did!"

Park Guk-chang was elated.

It had turned out that so many people had hated Levi, including the Gonzales family.

That's good news!

With the Gonzales family's support, I'll get to avenge my son and sleep with Zoey.

"Tell Luke to come see me," Winston ordered sternly.

Soon, the Gonzales family's security team leader, Luke Gonzales, showed up.

Luke was a retired mercenary, and he was a skilled fighter.

He was known as the top fighter in North Hampton!

Even the God of War, Liam Macy's subordinates could not defeat him.

Hence, Luke was Winston's trump card.

"Luke, accompany Mr. Park to meet Levi and tell him what he should do. Say it's Winston Gonzales' order!" Winston announced.

"Yes, Sir!"

A menacing glint flashed across Luke's eyes.

At night, when Levi returned home, he got scolded by an angry Zoey.

"You're in deep trouble. Park Guk-chang is backed by Winston. How should we fight against him? Besides, why did you beat him up? Are you crazy?" Zoey roared.

"Zoey, you're wrong. Park Heung-tae was the one who'd kicked up a fuss. He said it was a friendly competition and that if he got hurt, it would have nothing to do with us. Besides, he had also hurt my senior!" Abigail explained to her.

"Yes, he might've said that, but it's different now because he's hurt!" Zoey still appeared to be upset.

Right then, someone knocked on the door.

When the door was opened, they saw Park Guk-chang with Luke and his men.

"You're Zoey and Levi, right? I'm Luke Gonzales, here by the order of Mr. Gonzales. Before midnight, at twelve, if the both of you come to the Lafite Mansion to receive your punishment, he'll let you off the hook. Otherwise, the Gonzales family will do all that we can to punish you!" Luke threatened.

"Yes, you must pay the price!" Park Guk-chang yelled.

"You've got it wrong. Your son was the one who'd started it. He'd said that it was a friendly competition and that it was fine to get hurt!" Abigail defended them.

Clap clap! Park Guk-chang clapped his hands.

Instantly, dozens of her friends appeared behind him.

"No! Levi was hugging Abigail on campus. Park Heung-tae saw them and wanted to stop them, but Levi beat him up!"

"Yes, Levi was the one who'd started it."

"I'd heard it with my own ears. Levi kept insulting them, claiming that Taekwondo was trash!"

Abigail was stunned.

How dare they twist the facts?