Chapter 372

"What? Are you saying she doesn't know a thing about this?"

Harry was dumbfounded.

"That's right. What requests did you have, by the way?" Levi asked.

The entire Lopez family froze for a moment.

Indeed, they had been kneeling for three hours without mentioning their requests.

"Are you messing with us right now?"

Harry glared at Levi, disbelief evident in his eyes.

The members of the Lopez family felt as though they could go crazy any moment.

"What? No, of course not! It's not like you told me anything before you kneeled!" Levi sneered.

The Lopez family looked like they were about to burst into tears at any moment.

"Alright then. If there's nothing else, I shall take my leave," Levi declared, before turning around to walk away.

"Wait! Where's Zoey!" Shaun yelled after him, rushing forward to stop him.

"Why should I tell you? Go away!"

"I'm not letting you leave until you spit it out!" Shaun yelled.

"Get out! Are you tired of living?"

Seth and his army of security guards soon rushed to the scene.

Within seconds, Shaun and his subordinates were lying face-down on the floor with their hands behind their backs.

That was the third beating he had received that day.

The Lopez family could only watch in despair as Levi left the scene.

The people of Morris Group had been overworked recently, the lights in their office staying on even in the wee hours of the morning.

That was because the market was no longer saturated after the collapse of the North Hampton Chamber of Commerce and the Gonzales family.

Morris Group needed to expand as quickly as possible to snatch the newly-available market shares.

Recently, companies from South City and Quebec have flocked to North Hampton in an attempt to get a slice of the cake.

At that moment, Levi received a call from Aidan Wright, his former subordinate.

"Mr. Garrison, I've just come across a promising company that might be of interest to Ms. Lopez."

"Tell me about it," Levi said.

"It's the Oriental Star. Its biggest shareholder used to be the Gonzales family, and it has several different projects under its management, including its recent ventures into the entertainment industry. The collapse of the Gonzales family has left it with close to no sponsors. They'll be auctioning off the company tomorrow at the suburb resorts. Do you need me to buy it over?" Aidan asked.

"No need. I'll go there myself," Levi answered, smiling.

He wanted to take Zoey on a vacation to escape from her unreasonable family members anyway.

Zoey was still fretting over the matter when she got home.

"Pack your things!" Levi exclaimed suddenly.

"What? Why?" Zoey asked, widening her eyes in surprise.

"We're going on a vacation!"

"Why are we going now?" Zoey questioned doubtfully.

She was worried about her job, her future and her family.

Going on vacation was the last thing on her mind.

Even so, Levi insisted on taking her along to the Clear Sky Resort, where the auction would take place.

She was still in the dark about his true intentions.

By the time they arrived at the resort, it was already late at night.

Even so, the parking space outside the resort was packed with luxury cars, making even Zoey's Audi RS7 look cheap.

"Wow! Isn't that Cloudscape's chairperson? Why is he here too?"

"That's Fortune Source's CEO..."

Zoey looked excited to see so many tycoons gathered in one place.

At the same time, she could not help but wonder why they were all there.

She finally got the answers to her questions after the registration.

Oriental Star Group was going to hold an auction at that venue the next day.

Those tycoons were there to compete for its ownership.

"Looks like I've underestimated the number of conglomerates that fell with the North Hampton Chamber of Commerce and the Gonzales family!" Zoey sighed.