Chapter 256

Swish...

Everyone got out of the car.

The rest of the soldiers in the other two cars got out as well.

Over a hundred armed soldiers surrounded Phantasma and his men while pointing their guns at them.

Phantasma and his subordinates were scared out of their wits. They were so close to losing bladder control.

The unexpected turn of events was completely unimaginable to Phantasma and the others.

Phantasma and his gang dropped their batons.

Some even succumbed to the heavy atmosphere as they slumped onto the ground.

Phantasma, with a gun pressed up against his head, was trembling fearfully. He raised his hands and shouted. "This is a misunderstanding! This is all just a misunderstanding!"

The company commander said with a stern voice, "I am the North Hampton Warzone Defense Research And Development Centre 8th platoon company commander, Boris Diaw, tasked to escort the medical equipment from the warzone to Morris Group! Who are you?"

Phantasma nearly passed out after listening to his introduction.

His subordinates were worse. Some had already fainted on the ground.

Most of them had already collapsed on the ground in fear.

They finally knew where Morris Group sourced out the equipment. They purchased from the Warzone Defense Research and Development Centre! No wonder there is a platoon of soldiers escorting them. Damn it! I regret taking up this job. I wouldn't have the guts to even come here if I knew where this equipment came from! Ron Bale and his crappy friends scammed me!

Phantasma was on the verge of tears. Why didn't you load these items into military vehicles? We would've fled immediately if that was the case!

"Arrest them!" Boris commanded.

Phantasma and his men were detained. They were aware of the implications following their arrests. Our lives are ruined. Completely ruined! But we must not expose our employer. Otherwise, even our family members will face trouble.

In the end, all the equipment arrived safely at Morris Group's pharmaceutical factory.

The machines were finally installed after half a day's work.

The materials procured by Iris had reached too.

They could begin their production starting that night.

Isaiah monitored the whole process as the technical advisor.

Levi tagged along with Isaiah to survey the factory.

Iris was surprised to see Levi. "Why are you here?"

"Why can't I be here?" Levi answered with a question of his own.

Isaiah smiled awkwardly. "Ms. Anabelle, Mr. Ga... He followed me here..."

Clarity washed over Iris. "Oh, I understand now. No wonder Zoey said you found a job. Did Mr. Wade offer you a position because you are acquainted with him for so long?"

Levi beamed at her. "So what if that's the case?"

"Fine. I'll allow you to stay in Morris Group as one of the technical advisors for Zoey's sake. But I am your superior from now on. You have to address me as Ms. Anabelle whenever you see me." Iris said proudly.

Iris had always been a competitive person. She felt excited as she thought to herself. I swore to myself six years ago that I will surpass Levi Garrison when he established Levi Group. So I went abroad to further my career. I can't help but feel a sense of achievement now that he's my subordinate.

However, she failed to notice the odd expression on Isaiah and Elena's faces.

The person in charge of the pharmaceutical factory, Luka Parker, reported, "We've calibrated all the equipment, Ms. Anabelle. We can start our production tonight."

"Great! Ask everyone to be on standby. We will begin production at 8 o'clock tonight!"

Iris lamented after she was done with the arrangements, "Our boss is too mysterious, isn't he?"

"That's right. So is Mr. Atkinson. Both of them are often missing." Doug and the others added.