Chapter 311

Even the Gonzales family and members of the North Hampton Chamber of Commerce had to concede to the Macy family.

Liam could not think of another person who would have the courage to challenge his family in North Hampton.

He received the piece of paper without saying a word.

"The God of War, Garrison?" Liam read the words written on the paper.

Liam understood the message immediately. The Macy family's trouble is here.

Logically speaking, the God of War was the only person, with the family name Garrison, who'd dared to refer to himself as the God of War in North Hampton.

Most of the elites in North Hampton were aware that the God of War's family name was Garrison, after all.

Normally, any other person would have figured out the message written on the piece of paper instantaneously. However, the members of the Macy family were oblivious to that matter.

The reason was due to their misconception of the term, 'God of War'.

Liam Macey's nickname was 'God of War', so they would naturally think of Liam at the mention of the God of War.

None of them would relate the term to the God of War in the army.

The term varied between those two individuals.

'The God of War' was referring to a military rank, in Levi's case, while that term was merely Liam's nickname.

Liam frowned. "What does this mean?"

"Master, you've offended someone very powerful this time. I think that you should quickly release Mr. Quinton," Jack suggested.

He did not reveal Levi's identity for his own selfish reasons.

Jack had never successfully surpassed his Master, Liam, no matter how hard he had tried, or how influential he became, due to Liam's constraint.

So, he wanted to seize that opportunity for Levi to eliminate Liam.

In that way, Liam's family business would fall into his possession.

Jack could finally be the one true king of North Hampton.

Jack was deliberately provoking Liam to let the latter's ego overwhelm his rationality.

"Are you warning me?"

Andy surmised, "The meaning behind this message is clear as day. You are the God of War while this person with the name Garrison desires to rescue Benny Quinton. He's trying to threaten you with a family name!"

Liam and Nathan laughed aloud after listening to Andy's analysis.

"A person with the family name Garrison in North Hampton? Could this person be from the Garrison family? That Garrison family that requires the Rogers family's support? How dare he threaten the Macy family?" Liam roared.

"Bring me a piece of paper and pen!" Liam ordered.

Liam wrote a few more words on the back of the piece of paper, The God of War, Macy, Death.

The meaning behind the message was simple. Anyone who had the courage to defy the Macy family would have to face death.

Liam Macy was well-known in the underworld, as well as the upper-class society in North Hampton.

Anyone who was acquainted with Liam, sought out his help whenever they had faced trouble in recent years. Liam would often leave them with a piece of paper. Written on the piece of paper were the words, The God of War, Macy.

Those few words were all it took to resolve all their predicaments.

Any party that saw the message would be fearful because those words were like a direct threat coming from Liam himself.

No one had the guts to go against those who were under Liam's protection.

Jack had relied on that matter, on multiple occasions, to instill fear in his enemies. They knelt before him once they had seen Liam Macy's name printed on Jack's fan.

"Return this piece of paper to that person. Now!" Liam ordered coldly.

Even Winston Gonzales and the members of the Chamber would have to yield before that message, not to mention a mere Garrison family member.

"Understood, Master. I'll do as you say right away." Jack received the piece of paper with shaky hands.

Jack made a swift return, to Levi.

Levi and the others were stunned as they read the few words written on the back of the paper.

"He's so arrogant?" Levi uttered with a smile. Then he gave Jack a meaningful look.

Jack felt as though his intention was exposed, as Levi fixated his piercing gaze on him.

"What a daredevil, Liam Macy! How dare he refer to himself as the God of War?" Kirin was mad.