Chapter 367

"I swear I'm going to kill this harlot!"

"Pfft!"

Harry was seething with anger.

"Zoey you little b*tch! You tricked me?"

At this moment, the Lopez family were all sold with the idea that Zoey was having them clean up her mess.

But she had no idea at all.

When she was at the helm of Imperial Meadows, things were doing well. The business was growing and the company had sufficient capital.

Little did they know that Levi was actually the one behind it.

Within the span of a night, he had changed the fate of Imperial Meadows for the worse.

"Grandpa, I think it would only be reasonable for Zoey to return and clean up her own mess!" suggested Henry.

"Yes, we should do just that! We'll let her solve her own problems!" responded the crowd angrily as they agreed to Henry's proposition.

Zoey was currently at the Morris Group.

Even though she had lost her company, her abilities were . She planned to put her skills to good use at the Morris Group.

However she was stopped by Levi.

Levi had plans for her to start her own company.

Zoey was sulking at Levi for not letting her to do what she wanted.

At that very moment, she received a call from Harry.

"Zoey you goddamn harlot! How dare you trick me! Don't you dare tell anyone that you are related to Lopez family!"

Just as the call was connected, Harry was blasting at Zoey with full force.

"What happened, grandpa?"

Zoey seemed to be puzzled.

"What happened you say? Imperial Meadows of yours a debt of four billion! Your company's senior management have collectively resigned. This is such a huge matter, don't you dare pretend that you don't know about that!"

"Huh? How did it end up like this? I don't have the tiniest inkling about that!"

Zoey was stunned, that wasn't surprising as she did not know what had unfolded behind the scenes.

"You are driving me crazy!"

Harry was on the verge of exploding in rage as he thought that Zoey was feigning ignorance at such a point in time.

"There were times where I had restless nights, feeling guilty for exiling you from our family. Who would have thought that you were actually plotting against us the whole time. A pox on my pity!" yelled Harry from the other side of the phone.

"Grandpa, what are you talking about? I really don't know anything about that."

Her company was doing well, how could it incur such a huge amount of debt?

Impossible!

"Zoey you little harlot, how dare you play me for a fool! If only I could slap the hell out of you!"

Harry was boiling with rage.

"Also stop calling me your grandpa, I don't have a vile granddaughter like you!"

Zoey was in a bind, she did not know what to do.

"However I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself! Reinstate yourself as the director of Imperial Meadows and clean up your own mess. I'll welcome you and your family back if you do so!"

Harry was employing the stick and carrot method.

He knew Zoey's and Aaron's personality like the back of his hand. They perceived the honor of the family being more important than their own lives.

When they had their names removed from the family registry, Aaron cried in agony.

To them, there are things that worth more than their own lives.

Harry firmly believed that if he were to mention the reinstating them back into the family, they would immediately seize the opportunity.

"As long as you agree to return and solve your company's issues, I'll have your family reinstated right now. I'll even promise that I won't interfere with your company's affairs from now on!"

"Grandpa might have overreacted for a bit, but I hope you will understand my circumstances as your company is currently in deep trouble."

Harry had gone to great lengths to manipulate his granddaughter.

And indeed, Zoey was moved by his words.

Not only would she be able to get her company back, but she would also be reinstated to the Lopez family.

That would be killing two birds with one stone!

Zoey bit her lips, she couldn't resist agreeing on such a good deal.