Chapter 266

Kenneth Wayne cast a glance at Isaiah and said, "He works for the National Military, so Sasha having an affair is considered as violating the military marriage law."

"What?! He is a military personnel? No he can't be. I've been with him for ten years, how can I not know if he is?"

Sasha was totally bewildered.

Tom and Charlie were both puzzled, "Yeah! What type of soldier is Isaiah?"

Kenneth sneered, "Comrade Isaiah is in the Defense Research And Development Centre Technical Team! He is of course, considered a soldier, isn't he?"

"What? Why didn't I know that?"

Sasha and the other two adulterers were so frightened that their hearts leapt to their throats.

Isaiah came before the three of them, took out his Identity card and waved it in front of them.

Their eyes widened in surprise as they read the information and seal on the card. Terrified, they broke out in cold sweat.

It's real...

Isaiah is really working for the Defense Research And Development Centre!

When did this happen?

How could I not know?

Sasha's eyes opened so wide in surprise that it seemed like they would pop out anytime...

Tom suddenly came to a realization and he stared at Levi in horror, "Now I know why you didn't allow the divorce to go through last time. Was this the reason?"

Levi smiled and said, "Well, it was a coincidence! No matter what, I would not let this woman dissolve the marriage so easily. Unforeseen by us, Isaiah's performance for the Centre was outstanding and he got the offer to work for them as a technical consultant. So naturally, what you are doing now is against the military's marriage law."

"You..."

Tom was so agitated that he almost fainted while Sasha and Charlie looked at each other in desperation.

They had fallen into Levi's trap!

Even though Isaiah only commenced his job at the Centre just recently, sabotaging a military marriage was a serious crime. They would face the consequences of their heinous actions.

Seeing the three of them in this state, Isaiah felt vindicated.

He laughed, "Hahaha, never did the three of you expect this day, did you? Didn't you say that there is no karma? Now you know, karma does exist. You just have to wait for it!"

A new thought occurred to Tom and he asked, "Do you have evidence to prove that I am violating the law?"

Thought that there was hope, Sasha joined, "Yeah, show us the proof of what you accused us of."

Hearing this, Levi laughed.

He took out a USB memory disk and projected a video on the wall.

It was a video taken yesterday of the three humiliating Isaiah.

Not only did they admit to adultery, but they also confessed to embezzlement of public funds and malicious wounding.

"You bast*rd! You have a camera and microphone on you?!"

After knowing the truth, Sasha and the other two went crazy.

Yesterday, they made sure to check if the crowd had taken any videos or photos but they didn't check on Isaiah.

"So what else have you got to say?" Kenneth Wayne asked.

He exchanged glances with Timothy Lourdes.

Everything that had happened earlier was mind-blowing to the three.

They would spend years in prison!

Levi waved his hand, saying, "Please leave us for now. I want to talk to them in private."

Kenneth and Timothy left them and waited outside the door.

Looking at the three, Levi laughed, "Isaiah, I told you. They are going to regret their actions one day. How do you feel now?"

"Never better! Serves you right!" Isaiah shouted.

Sasha was so anxious that she was about to cry.

Thud!

She fell on her knees, hugging his legs. The woman wept and cried, "Isaiah, forgive me this once. I swear I'll be a good wife and mother in future. I will not mess around anymore!"

"It's true. We're wrong! Master, please forgive us!"