Chapter 338

A chill wrapped around Benny's body, and he swore his blood was freezing in his veins.

At that moment, it was almost like his spirit had already left his body behind.

So this is what approaching death feels like!

Excitement coursed through Quentin at that moment. His weapon was less than one centimeter away from Levi's neck now. All he had to do was stick it in, and his mission would be complete.

Ding!

The next instant, there was a ringing sound, and he could feel pressure being applied to the blade.

To his shock, Levi had halted the dagger by clenching it between two fingers.

Crack!

Unbelievably, all it took was a deft twist of his fingers, and the blade broke into two.

Squelch!

The broken dagger stabbed into Quentin's body.

How terrifying!

Quentin had been underground boxing for twenty years, yet he had never seen a more terrifying man than Levi.

Thump! Thump!

...

Quentin stared in disbelief as his men were sent flying by Percy, blood spraying out of their mouths.

What kind of f***ing monsters are these two?

The five of them were some of the best fighters in the underworld, yet before these two men, they were practically trash!

Realizing there was no way they would win, he quickly called out, "Retreat!"

The five men scrambled to get out of there as fast as they could.

Before they could go far, a huge group of men came into sight at the end of the street ahead of them. There were at least a hundred men or more.

The veritable army of men charged toward Quentin and his ilk.

These were Nueve and Trey's men. They had come to help the moment they caught wind of Levi being in trouble.

The assassins' faces fell, and they turned around to head back in the other direction.

They had barely taken a few steps when another throng of men appeared before them.

These strongly-built men were different in that they had varying skin tones and were clearly foreigners.

Leading the group was none other than James.

"Holy c**p!"

Quentin could have torn his hair out with frustration as a cold sweat broke out all over his body.

Just who the hell did we piss off? If I had known this man would be so powerful, I wouldn't have come! Now I'm in deep sh**! Will I even survive this?!

"Lil Lacey, Amelia Mackie, you b**ches! You set me up!"

"Brothers, these men actually dared to attack Mr. Garrison! Get them!" James yelled.

Immediately, the two big groups of men swarmed the killers.

Even with their fighting prowess, Quentin and his men were already suffered injuries beforehand. There was also the fact that they were severely outnumbered. In no time at all, they were beaten till they were close to death. Countless bones had been broken, and their own blood stained them crimson.

To add insult to injury, they were tossed into dumpsters at the end.

Shortly after, Levi received a message and departed.

It was from Azure Dragon, who said he had already found out who sent the assassins.

At Hilton Hotel.

Lil Lacey and Amelia were growing more and more anxious as they waited in their hotel room.

One hour passed, and still, there was no news from Quentin.

Needless to say, they were more than a little worried.

"Why isn't he reporting in?" Lil Lacey gripped her phone and stared at it intensely. It was as if by doing so, it would miraculously chime with a message or phone call.

Certain something was wrong, Amelia urged, "We should leave North Hampton right this instant! I keep getting the feeling like something bad is going to happen."

"Alright!"

They quickly packed their bags before Amelia went to open the door.

Boom!

The door was slammed open with a kick from the outside.

Crash!

The force behind the kick was so much that Amelia was knocked unconscious by the door.

Azure Dragon and Levi appeared in the doorway.

"And where do you two think you're going?" Levi asked with a smirk.

"What? How are you still alive?" Shock and fear shone in Lil Lacey's eyes.

With a smile playing on his lips, he answered casually, "Hahaha, that's because the men you sent to kill me are trash! I'm pretty sure they're dead by now!"

"What? No, that's impossible! He's Quentin Lane, the Devil of the underground boxing ring. He's supposed to be one of the best killers out there! There's no way you could have survived him!" she shrieked madly.